My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Creative

Re: my RPG characters

Quote Originally Posted by fieryalyssataylor View Post
    I tried to make alarante and lalya with the dress up game website @HelpfulAuroraParker told me about, but I couldn't find one to make alarante with! so I only did lalya (insert sad face here)
    You can still do one for Alarante (by the way, awesome characters). There is a tab that says "Boy Dress Up". It should be in there.

HelpfulAuroraParker's Guide to Pet Names

Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 70 Swashbuckler; Brave Kiley, Level 51 Buccaneer.

fieryalyssataylor is offline Rookie
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Nerdy

@HelpfulAuroraParker, random thing but I think I found the PERFECT lyrics to describe alarante's (AKA Patrick's) past (and present a bit XD)

"shattered and broken, I'm feeling hopeless."
    "within myself, find the strength to harness."
    "glowing light shining in the darkness,"
    "like a full moon when the night is starless."
    Last edited by fieryalyssataylor; 01-22-2018 at 09:04 AM. Reason: adding a mention

meow! =^.^=

P.S sig and avi by @HelpfulAuroraParker

3. The Following User Says Thank You to fieryalyssataylor For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (01-22-2018)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Nerdy

name: malicon deveraux

nickname: mali

looks: short, reddish hair with a black streak, lava colored eyes, and very pale skin.

outfit:

1: a black and reddish lava colored marleybonian dress and boots, a black crown and a lava heart necklace.

2 (battle outfit): the same colors as her normal outfit, but this time its a shorter, robe looking variation of her normal outfit, and red boots with gold buckles.

weapon: a plain version of the dragon axe, but the handle and tips of the metal glow slightly.

home world: its said she was born and raised for half her life in dragonspyre, but the rest in marleybone.

noteable relationships:

Justin dragonsword:

slightly enemies. they have a strong dislike of each other.

alarante and lalya arito:

practically family.

meow! =^.^=

5. The Following User Says Thank You to fieryalyssataylor For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (01-23-2018)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Nerdy

name: malicon deveraux

nickname: mali

looks: short, reddish hair with a black streak, lava colored eyes, and very pale skin.

outfit:

1: a black and reddish lava colored marleybonian dress and boots, a black crown and a lava heart necklace.

2 (battle outfit): the same colors as her normal outfit, but this time its a shorter, robe looking variation of her normal outfit, and red boots with gold buckles.

weapon: a plain version of the dragon axe, but the handle and tips of the metal glow slightly.

home world: its said she was born and raised for half her life in dragonspyre, but the rest in marleybone.

noteable relationships:

Justin dragonsword:

slightly enemies. they have a strong dislike of each other.

alarante and lalya arito:

practically family.
    ooh, I forgot. her theme song is the Paranormal Lockdown theme.

meow! =^.^=

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fieryalyssataylor For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Creative

@HelpfulAuroraParker , random thing but I think I found the PERFECT lyrics to describe alarante's (AKA Patrick's) past (and present a bit XD)

"shattered and broken, I'm feeling hopeless."
    "within myself, find the strength to harness."
    "glowing light shining in the darkness,"
    "like a full moon when the night is starless."
    Oh, wow, that's beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

HelpfulAuroraParker's Guide to Pet Names

Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 70 Swashbuckler; Brave Kiley, Level 51 Buccaneer.

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Nerdy

name: shadorica.

looks: long, purple hair that reaches her waist, but one of the strands near her left ear are braided. her eyes look like swirling shadows, and her skin tone is the same as morganthe's from wizard101. she also has mini-ish variations of dragon wings on her back.

outfit: a black robe with purple chains dangling off of it, matching boots, and a purple belt that has a variety of potions attached to it.

weapon: shadow magic (duh..).

home world: khrysalis.

noteable relationships:

morganthe:

morganthe is her mother, so obviously they would have SOME type of relationship.

everyone else is pretty much neutral, except for Miranda jade song (from the roleplay me and @HelpfulAuroraParker are doing ATM), who she fought in battle before. (she hasn't met any of my other characters yet)

meow! =^.^=

10. The Following User Says Thank You to fieryalyssataylor For This Useful Post:

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Nerdy

name: archon (this is just what people thought his name was, no one knows what it actually is... yet)

age: looks like a 20 yr old- is actually over 2000 years old.

looks: long, gold colored hair (it reaches his shoulders, which is considered long in my opinion), red eyes, slightly dark (but still light!) skin.

D.O.B: unknown, some say he was born in july though. (I got this from reading someone else's character profiles-credits to them!)

outfit: gold and white armor and boots, with a gold and white hood attached to the armor.

personality: quiet, very shy, usually sad about something, all the time. he is still kind, though.

home world: some say Aquila....

theme song: Together Or Not At all from doctor who's the angels take manhattan (I think)

Last edited by fieryalyssataylor; 01-24-2018 at 03:05 AM. Reason: wait wait wait. changing his theme song right now!

meow! =^.^=

12. The Following User Says Thank You to fieryalyssataylor For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (01-24-2018)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Nerdy

name: archon (this is just what people thought his name was, no one knows what it actually is... yet)

looks: long, gold colored hair (it reaches his shoulders, which is considered long in my opinion), red eyes, slightly dark (but still light!) skin.

D.O.B: unknown, some say he was born in july though. (I got this from reading someone else's character profiles-credits to them!)

outfit: gold and white armor and boots, with a gold and white hood attached to the armor.

personality: quiet, very shy, usually sad about something, all the time. he is still kind, though.

theme song: Vale Decem from doctor who's the end of time.

ooh, face palm.

back story: no one knows where he was born, EXACTLY but, some say Aquila. anyways, a member from the famous archon family, archon was just a young boy when everyone he cared about just, disappeared. no one knows why this happened, but it has given archon slight depression. he fled his home world with nothing but his weapon and his armor, and a ship. he crashed in skull island, and the famous pirate Avery and his crew found him, and took him in. he didn't have any memories left, save for his name. that's why everyone calls him archon.

weapon: a golden pair of daggers.
    Last edited by fieryalyssataylor; 01-24-2018 at 02:56 AM.

meow! =^.^=

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fieryalyssataylor For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (01-24-2018)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Nerdy

imma add another character... a half villain/half hero type person.

villain name: the phantom.

looks: glowing purple eyes, purple hair and pale skin.

species: human.

outfit: a black outlaw's outfit, a black hat with a purple feather sticking out of it that the brim covers her face and black boots.

weapon: a black slightly hook shaped rapier.

hero name: alliya wright.

species: human.

looks: purple hair and eyes, and pale skin.

outfit: a black dress, red belt and shoes, and she has her hair in a pony tail.

home world: wizard city.

personality: cold hearted, powerful and dark for her villain side, and friendly, sweet but still dark for her hero side.

lyrics for her:

speeding arrows rickashay (I know for a fact I spelled that wrong). break free, our hearts. burn brighter than yesterday. and through the battles we may. when our shields fall away, the armor cracks and breaks, like a feather our torches fade.
    we'll see the sun come up again, we will climb higher than we've been. we got a fire that burns within. we are the dragonhearted, we are the dragonhearted!

meow! =^.^=

16. The Following User Says Thank You to fieryalyssataylor For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (01-31-2018)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Nerdy

theme song: Together Or Not At all from doctor who's the angels take manhattan (I think)

That song makes me sniffle a bit. (not as much as the final moments of The End Of Time do, though!)

meow! =^.^=

18. The Following User Says Thank You to fieryalyssataylor For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (02-07-2018)

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast