PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Creative

Re: my RPG characters

Quote Originally Posted by fieryalyssataylor View Post
    if I owned a wolf,

if its a boy, id probably name it "Trayaurus" (if you get the reference that be sweet!) or Radcliffe,

if its a girl, id probably name it "aurora" (XD I already have a plushie I named aurora), "lily," or scarlet.
    LOL! XD Oh, wow - I actually like Aurora too! Like aurora borealis (Northern Lights).

HelpfulAuroraParker's Guide to Pet Names

Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 70 Swashbuckler; Brave Kiley, Level 51 Buccaneer.

fieryalyssataylor is offline Rookie
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Nerdy

Quote Originally Posted by HelpfulAuroraParker View Post
    LOL! XD Oh, wow - I actually like Aurora too! Like aurora borealis (Northern Lights).
    XD, or princess aurora.... :P

meow! =^.^=

P.S sig and avi by @HelpfulAuroraParker

3. The Following User Says Thank You to fieryalyssataylor For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (02-19-2018)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Nerdy

name: amy shadowflame,

species: human!

looks: shoulder length black hair with a icy blue streak, coal colored eyes, almost ghostly pale skin.

outfit: well, she has two. one is her wizard look, which is black Avalonian armor with sapphires embedded in its surface, a black hood with a blue trim, and black Avalon armor boots with blue swirls. her second look, which is her pirate look, which is a blue and gold variation of rooke's hat, gold with blue details colored armada officer outfit, and gold and blue marleybonian guard boots.

theme song:

personality: serious, gets annoyed easily, can become angry easily, yells a lot, but she still has a slight - and I mean SLIGHT - sense of humor.

noteable relationships:

none yet!

home world: some say Avalon, some say grizzleheim.

funny thing, this is one of the characters I was planning to submit for the RP @CdeWinter might be starting.

meow! =^.^=

5. The Following User Says Thank You to fieryalyssataylor For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (02-21-2018)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Nerdy

looks: shoulder length black hair with a icy blue streak, coal colored eyes, almost ghostly pale skin.

outfit: well, she has two. one is her wizard look, which is black Avalonian armor with sapphires embedded in its surface, a black hood with a blue trim, and black Avalon armor boots with blue swirls. her second look, which is her pirate look, which is a blue and gold variation of rooke's hat, gold with blue details colored armada officer outfit, and gold and blue marleybonian guard boots.

theme song:

personality: serious, gets annoyed easily, can become angry easily, yells a lot, but she still has a slight - and I mean SLIGHT - sense of humor.

noteable relationships:

none yet!

funny thing, this is one of the characters I was planning to submit for the RP @CdeWinter might be starting.
    imma give her a pet, cause why not! I think it'll be cool.

pet's name: darkheart.

species: dragon!

looks: a black scaled dragon, with big, glowing red eyes, and massive wings.

powers: well, he isn't a normal dragon. he can shoot flames like most dragons, but he can also shoot blasts of shadow magic from his mouth. and he can shrink to the size of a housecat so he can be hidden better.

meow! =^.^=

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fieryalyssataylor For This Useful Post:

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Nerdy

theme song:

noteable relationships:

none yet!

ooh, forgot to give her a weapon!!! she carries a small-ish version of a bow and a marleybonian rapier.

meow! =^.^=

9. The Following User Says Thank You to fieryalyssataylor For This Useful Post:

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Nerdy

name: matthew atherton.

species: human, but he has a clockwork arm and leg.

looks: short brown hair, bright emerald colored eyes, and pale colored skin.

outfit: he usually wears a black-ish grey shirt with a green coat, red jeans and green boots, but sometimes for... special (he doesn't usually like to elaborate, *wink*) occasions he wears a green robe with a black trenchcoat, and black boots with green details.

theme song:

home world: Valencia (part two XD).

weapons: he carries a gun much like deacon uses, but a bit bigger, and he has his clockwork arm and leg he uses. he has a variety of weapons from a variety of places, but those are the ones he uses most.

noteable relationships:

amy shadowflame/amy quincy:

basically best friends.

personality: always seems to be annoyed with someone or something, not afraid to fight, sometimes cheats in battles, and usually quiet.

weaknesses/drawbacks: since he usually is annoyed with someone or something, he doesn't really have any friends, except for amy. because of this, it makes him quiet most of the time.

another funny thing, this was the second character I was planning to submit for the RP Scarlet may be starting.

meow! =^.^=

11. The Following User Says Thank You to fieryalyssataylor For This Useful Post:

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Nerdy

I think I have way too many ideas for new characters...

name: Phoenix. (just phoenix, you'll see why in a minute)

age: her human age is said to be 29, but her phoenix age is unknown.

species: she's basically a human version of a phoenix, but she can transform into a phoenix and back as well.

looks:

human form: bright red hair, but the tips of it are orange. she has bright orange eyes, but the white spots of her eyes are red. she has ghostly pale skin. she stands at about 5 feet tall.

phoenix form: the Phoenix spell from wizard101.

outfit:

human form: she wears a bright orange shirt, with a red coat with cuts and holes all over it on top, a pair of orange pants with holes at the knees, and red boots that reach up to a bit below her knees. she also wears a necklace with a phoenix feather from one of the oldest phoenixes in history (which happens to be one of her ancestors) that allows her to change forms.

phoenix form: none! she's a phoenix.

home world: a island in the Dragonspyre skyway (the skyway that connects Valencia to one of the other worlds in p101).

weapons: in both forms she uses fire magic.

weaknesses/drawbacks: she can be hurt by ice magic, she doesn't like cold water, and she isn't a huge fan of boats or ships. she can still ride on boats and ships, though.

personality: friendly, kind, a bit of a crazy person.

theme song: idk just yet...
    Last edited by fieryalyssataylor; 02-21-2018 at 09:41 PM.

meow! =^.^=

13. The Following User Says Thank You to fieryalyssataylor For This Useful Post:

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Nerdy

name: earagon.

species: he's like a massive snake, but he has dragon style wings. no he isn't a quetzal from w101. and he can talk.

looks: bright blue scales, a mane type thing (like a lion has, for example) of green, and piercing black eyes.

weapons: his fangs, of course! and the tip of his tail, which is as sharp as a dagger.

home world: celestia!

owner: I have a owner for him in mind, but I need to create him first.

personality: despite people usually being afraid of him, he's very kind and wise.

powers: well some say his fangs are poisonous, but no one has been able to confirm this.. yet. he can talk and fly as well.

noteable relationships:

other than his owner, no one really, except for phoenix.

meow! =^.^=

15. The Following User Says Thank You to fieryalyssataylor For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (02-25-2018)

HelpfulAuroraParker is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Creative

name: earagon.

species: he's like a massive snake, but he has dragon style wings. no he isn't a quetzal from w101. and he can talk.

looks: bright blue scales, a mane type thing (like a lion has, for example) of green, and piercing black eyes.

weapons: his fangs, of course! and the tip of his tail, which is as sharp as a dagger.

personality: despite people usually being afraid of him, he's very kind and wise. he can talk and fly as well.
    Hmm... I think I know what you're referencing to... (Hint: The name, the appearance, the personality...)

Would it happen to be a certain dragon by the name of...

Name:  photo_69503527_1.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  51.7 KB

?

HelpfulAuroraParker's Guide to Pet Names

Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 70 Swashbuckler; Brave Kiley, Level 51 Buccaneer.

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Nerdy

Quote Originally Posted by HelpfulAuroraParker View Post
    Hmm... I think I know what you're referencing to... (Hint: The name, the appearance, the personality...)

Would it happen to be a certain dragon by the name of...

Name:  photo_69503527_1.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  51.7 KB

?
    possibly... XD

meow! =^.^=

18. The Following User Says Thank You to fieryalyssataylor For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (02-25-2018)

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast