•  Eagle Spiral Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Bookworm

Re: Create a Christmas Companion Contest! ENTRY Thread

Quote Originally Posted by HelpfulAuroraParker View Post
    Hey! I love it and he seems cool, but isn't there already a Companion called Mistle Toad?
    Is there? What from? I haven't been active on the game in a long time...
    Harley Devereaux Harley Quinn Frances Everhart Agnes Vane Lenore Paisley
    “Dear God. Dear stars, dear trees, dear sky, dear peoples. Dear Everything. Dear God.”
    - The Color Purple by Alice Walker

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Harley For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (12-21-2017)

HelpfulAuroraParker is offline Lookout
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Busy

Quote Originally Posted by Harley View Post
    Is there? What from? I haven't been active on the game in a long time...
    Yeah, there's a Mistle Toad Companion; I believe he is a Musketeer. You get him from the Crown Shop. So sorry to bring it up after all that hard work for your Companion!

HelpfulAuroraParker's Guide to Pet Names

Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 70 Swashbuckler; Signature/Avatar by Dodger.

fieryalyssataylor is offline Rookie
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Nerdy

name: crystal snow

badge: the Christmas friend

class: swashbuckler

species: half human/cat hybrid.

looks: her feet are cat white-furred paws, she has cat ears poking out of her head, and a long, curvy tail, she also has cerulean cat eyes. everything else: she has short white hair, with a light blue streak, and light skin.

outfit: a long red dress with green accents, a white belt with a gold buckle, and a snowflake shaped purse (which she uses to slap people with sometimes XD). and she sometimes wears red boots.

backstory: a native of, wizard city, crystal was born part cat! apparently from a sickness her mother had called "cat-itius (XD)", people in wizard city say. either way, people and her parents accepted her, and because of her crystal-like eyes, she was named crystal, and because of her white hair, she was gave the name snow. she loved learning ice magic and all about the worlds of the spiral. until, one day, malistaire came to wizard city. her parents feared for her safety, so they came to skull island, where they got a home from avery. soon after, crystal became a pirate, and joined a certain pirate's crew....

location recruited: skull island, morgan Lafitte's office.

unique power: her power is christmas wind! slows 4 enemies down by 4 spaces (minimum of 1)

animation for her power: she rubs her hands together, then opens them up and blows as if blowing a kiss to the enemy. a bright green and red wind flies from her hands and blasts the enemies.

personality: friendly, kind-hearted, smiles a lot. a friend to all!

did I go way too far into this? XD

meow! =^.^=

P.S sig and avi by @HelpfulAuroraParker

5. The Following User Says Thank You to fieryalyssataylor For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (12-22-2017)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Busy

Quote Originally Posted by fieryalyssataylor View Post
    did I go way too far into this? XD
    No, that is absolutely perfect! I love her! I'd love to get her if KingsIsle ever puts Crystal Snow into the game!

chad full buster is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Christmas Companion.jpg 
Views:	35 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	73553
    Name: Frosty Fang

Title: The Polarian Ice Husky

Class: Buccaneer

Recruitment: A side quest in florenza after you defeat kane.

Special Power: Titanium thick fur. this ability is for frosty only. His fur makes him highly defensive and the ability reduces damage from melee and ranged attacks by 25%. It makes him a very versatile tank. He also has scent so swashbucklers beware . The special power is actually a passive one so frosty doesn't have to waste a turn to use it.

versatility: Frosty is actually a normal beast companion like flying snake and skorpius. He doesn't have any promotions but he has some really great skills like relentless, bladestorm and vengeance strike which is good for his character. He's a balanced buccaneer offensive wise and defensive wise.

Appearance: Frosty has thick fur like a wolf. His default colours are black and white and the black changes according to your flag fields so in all the white is always default.

Back Story: Frosty Fang was originally called Bud. He lived with his affectionate owner in the main city of Polaris. Frosty was always a cheerful pup. He loved to play like a normal puppy. He lived happily with his owner but alas all good things sometimes come to an end. The Polarian war had commenced with the great Worlds. Frosty's owner had left him alone and went to serve his nation . Frosty was an oblivious one. he was unaware. He followed his owner without him knowing. Soon there was an invasion. It was the first clockwork invasion by the first armada troops that were ever made. The clockworks at that time were very strong and it resulted in the Polarians losing in that particular fight. Frosty has noticed his owner missing. it was soon revealed that his owner died due to a shot in his heart. Frosty was hurt. Very hurt. All of the troops had left and the war had stopped but Frosty never moved from his next to his owner. Frosty was grown in despair. he seeked vengeance. HE would now seek to destroy any clockwork he could find. The harsh snow, hail and avalanches had trained him for his job. As time passed, and he heard the news of kane's defeat, Frosty roamed the spiral cleaning out any remaining clockwork he could find.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to chad full buster For This Useful Post:

BadTerriJones is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Cool

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B5PciZpCEAAqleq.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	38.1 KB 
ID:	73555
    “Welcome to the Pirate101 Rogue’s Gallery,
    Subject: Snow Leaf
    Home: Nodor
    Weapon of Choice: The Edge of Christmas and The Heart of the Winter Spirit
    Born in the forests of snow-peaked Nodor, Snow Leaf, spent her childhood surrounded by the saplings of all the frosty treants, playing and dancing to the Satyr’s charming songs.
    One wintry night, Snow Leaf followed a gleaming light of immense beauty to a pond of crystal hue, where she was greeted by Father Christmas and Mother Winter. They were in great need of help as the belief in the Christmas Season was leaving the good people’s hearts across the Spiral, as the Armada raged on and shattered dreams and hopes.
    Mother Winter saw the potential in the little sapling’s branches and bestowed on her the power of the Winter Spirit contained in a frozen sapphire. Created by her magic the crystal would both protect Snow Leaf and allow her to create wonders of snow and ice to bring back the belief in the heart of those who lost it. Father Christmas on the other hand, gave her the Edge of Christmas, a blade powered by love and hope, a symbol of the Christmas Season itself.
    From that day on Snow Leaf was destined to spread the Christmas cheer around the Spiral in order to maintain the whimsical powers of Christmas, which are powered by the belief in everyone’s heart.
    She decided to become a pirate and spread the Christmas Spirit, flying on ships across the Spiral, accompanying famous pirates as the charming fire-elf Jack the Frosty and the Ice Queen of the Northern Winds. However, recent news is spreading that Snow Leaf has found herself on the ship of a young captain, destined to bring light back to the Spiral. Who knows, with the captain’s help Snow Leaf might even be able to reach as far as El Dorado!”

Basics: Class – Privateer (Melee) / Promotes at level 27 (2500 gold) and at level 48 (7000 gold)
    Powers: Critical Strike (Melee) – Epic / Mega / Super depending on promotion level
    Special Power: Veil of Snowflare* – Snow Leaf unleashes the power of the Heart of the Winter Spirit, which pulses a magical wave, healing all allies and providing additional movement, while dealing damage to all enemies.

*Tier 1: Provides a minor heal (Equal to a “Refresh”) and grants +1 square movement for 1 round, while damaging for x1.25 of Spell Power
    Tier 2 (after promotion at level 27): Provides a major heal (Equal to a “Regroup”) and grants +2 squares movement for 1 round, while damaging for x1.5 of Spell Power
    Tier 3 (after promotion at level 48): Provides a superior heal (Equal to a “Reinforce”) and grants +2 squares movement for 2 rounds, while damaging for x2 of Spell Power

~~ Tons of fun creating this and apologies if it is slightly lengthy. Many wishes for merry and safe Christmas holidays! Yo ho ho, and a bottle of Yum!
    Last edited by BadTerriJones; 12-23-2017 at 05:18 AM.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to BadTerriJones For This Useful Post:

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Busy

Wow @BadTerriJones , I absolutely love it! Is that your drawing? If so, that is truly amazing; you should sign up on an art program or something!
    Last edited by HelpfulAuroraParker; 12-22-2017 at 07:34 PM. Reason: I was leading players off the site and changed it, LOL

12. The Following User Says Thank You to HelpfulAuroraParker For This Useful Post:

BadTerriJones (12-23-2017)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Nerdy

No, that is absolutely perfect! I love her! I'd love to get her if KingsIsle ever puts Crystal Snow into the game!
    awesome! I kinda based (well tried to, anyways! XD) her personality off of what I think, your (yes, you aurora XD) personality could be/is. so, you kinda gave me the inspiration for this!

either way, thank you very much!

ooh, forgot to mention, the swashbuckler weapon is the purse I gave her. and her claws! which is hidden most of the time.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to fieryalyssataylor For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (12-23-2017)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Busy

Quote Originally Posted by fieryalyssataylor View Post
    awesome! I kinda based (well tried to, anyways! XD) her personality off of what I think, your (yes, you aurora XD) personality could be/is. so, you kinda gave me the inspiration for this!

either way, thank you very much!

ooh, forgot to mention, the swashbuckler weapon is the purse I gave her. and her claws! which is hidden most of the time.
    Why, thank you very much! XD Thank you for that, seriously, though, LOL. That was very sweet of you.

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Nerdy

Why, thank you very much! XD :pirate29: Thank you for that, seriously, though, LOL. That was very sweet of you. :o
    :--) yer welcome! :D

17. The Following User Says Thank You to fieryalyssataylor For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (12-23-2017)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast