fieryalyssataylor is offline Rookie
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Nerdy

guide for new people! (WIP for now)

hello! if your reading this, you might either be:a: a not new member who wanted to chime in or something.b: about to create a new account.or c: just created a new account!please feel free, to chime in.welcome to my guide, ATM its a WIPtable of contents:1: signatures2: profile pictures and avatars3: how to post4: how to create a poll5: how to edit your profile page6: some suggestions!okay, here we go!1: signatures:if you click the settings button next to "my profile", not sure if there is requirements, somewhere in the settings should be "edit signature", click that, and you'll be brought to a new page. it should be a bit like how you can post (see section 3), except for the "submit post" and "preview post" buttons. here, you can type stuff in (remember, no swear words or inappropriate content) or you can upload an image that fits the requirements. (wiki dialogue images work great for this!) then, if you want to preview it, hit preview signature or something like that. it should give you a little preview of what you did, so you can edit it before saving it! If your happy with your choices, hit save signature (or something like that, maybe save changes), you can go back and change it at a later date if you want! to be continued....
    ill try and post a new section maybe every day or every other day?this is my first (and possibly last) guide for anything pirate101 or pirate101 central, so I'm sorry if anything goes wrong or if it isn't perfect.and I cant add any screenshots, so sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by fieryalyssataylor View Post
    hello! if your reading this, you might either be:a: a not new member who wanted to chime in or something.b: about to create a new account.or c: just created a new account!please feel free, to chime in.welcome to my guide, ATM its a WIPtable of contents:1: signatures2: profile pictures and avatars3: how to post4: how to create a poll5: how to edit your profile page6: some suggestions!okay, here we go!1: signatures:if you click the settings button next to "my profile", not sure if there is requirements, somewhere in the settings should be "edit signature", click that, and you'll be brought to a new page. it should be a bit like how you can post (see section 3), except for the "submit post" and "preview post" buttons. here, you can type stuff in (remember, no swear words or inappropriate content) or you can upload an image that fits the requirements. (wiki dialogue images work great for this!) then, if you want to preview it, hit preview signature or something like that. it should give you a little preview of what you did, so you can edit it before saving it! If your happy with your choices, hit save signature (or something like that, maybe save changes), you can go back and change it at a later date if you want! to be continued....
    ill try and post a new section maybe every day or every other day?this is my first (and possibly last) guide for anything pirate101 or pirate101 central, so I'm sorry if anything goes wrong or if it isn't perfect.and I cant add any screenshots, so sorry!
    sorry if it ends up looking weird, I cant fix that.
    Last edited by Willowdreamer; 01-06-2018 at 11:16 PM. Reason: double posted

meow! =^.^=

P.S sig and avi by @HelpfulAuroraParker

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fieryalyssataylor For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (01-06-2018)

Willowdreamer is online now Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Re: guide for new people! (WIP for now)

Quote Originally Posted by fieryalyssataylor View Post
    sorry if it ends up looking weird, I cant fix that.
    You can fix that, you just need to Edit the post.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (01-06-2018)