SilentWraith is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Cheerful

Farming Gold

I bought the musketeer house cause i was saving for it in like forever;however, when I was told about the smuggler's cove that we can get scrips from it. I wanted to buy it, not to mention it look good as well (to my taste). I am now stuck trying to save money all over! Is there a way to find some gold faster? Im at Book 2 Chapter 2 where im at the gold mine and not near Gortez Thanks in advance!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentWraith For This Useful Post:

george lincoln 1721 (01-20-2018),HelpfulAuroraParker (01-13-2018)

KestrelDawn is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Re: Farming Gold

Are you doing the party barge tasks? 4000 a day can be a good little source of gold at low levels (DISCLAIMER: I usually only do the 3 easier tasks and skip the needle and thread one, so 3000 gold a day for me)

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to KestrelDawn For This Useful Post:

george lincoln 1721 (01-20-2018),HelpfulAuroraParker (01-13-2018),SilentWraith (01-13-2018)

maple9300 is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler

• maple9300's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Gin no Melody
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Swashbuckler
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Going Merry T_T
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Procrastinating

Usually I wait until I max my level for houses and stuff, because Moo Manchu's tower is basically a money generator. However, for lower levels I would recommend the spider boss in Devilfish Hollow
    Amanda Nightingale, 70 Swashbuckler; Sly Emily Kidd, 70 Musketeer; Lucy Everheart, 70 Witchdoctor; ​Charming Adrian, 70 Buccaneer; Clever Irene, 70 Privateer; Silver Melody, 70 Swashbuckler

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to maple9300 For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (01-13-2018),recklesspat (01-27-2018),SilentWraith (01-13-2018)

HelpfulAuroraParker is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Creative

Quote Originally Posted by SilentWraith View Post
    I bought the Musketeer House cause i was saving for it in like forever;however, when I was told about the Smuggler's Cove that we can get Scrips from it. I wanted to buy it, not to mention it look good as well (to my taste). I am now stuck trying to save money all over! Is there a way to find some gold faster? Im at Book 2 Chapter 2 where im at the gold mine and not near Gortez Thanks in advance!
    Hiya @SilentWraith! Well, I usually like to Farm for Gold in Devilfish Hollow; however, most of the time, the best way ever to get Gold is from presents/gift boxes. Those just disappeared now, due to the fact that we are now in January and the holiday season is basically over, but when they have their Christmas in Summer event, they always spawn presents there too in a few different areas. I always try Avery's Court on a "lonesome server", AKA a Realm where basically no one else is. That way, we're not competing against each other for just a box full of Gold and Mounts.

I do have to tell you, @SilentWraith, that I got that same Musketeer House you were talking about on my Musketeer, and almost all the Gold I got was from the presents.

HelpfulAuroraParker's Guide to Pet Names

Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 70 Swashbuckler; Brave Kiley, Level 51 Buccaneer.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HelpfulAuroraParker For This Useful Post:

george lincoln 1721 (01-26-2018),SilentWraith (01-14-2018)

Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by SilentWraith View Post
    I bought the musketeer house cause i was saving for it in like forever;however, when I was told about the smuggler's cove that we can get scrips from it. I wanted to buy it, not to mention it look good as well (to my taste). I am now stuck trying to save money all over! Is there a way to find some gold faster? Im at Book 2 Chapter 2 where im at the gold mine and not near Gortez Thanks in advance!
    Can you use the Team Up Kiosk to Farm the Throne Room with other pirates who are going for the Team Up badges? -- the occasional Group Plunder chest will be a big help in your search for gold. I would agree about the Party Barge quests, but you don't have access yet to Monquista, so three out of four are past your reach at the moment. You might ask in Avery's Court for anyone who will give up some Treasure Bath doubloons? Many high level pirates get maxed out on those and would give them up freely.

Good Luck!

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

george lincoln 1721 (01-20-2018),HelpfulAuroraParker (01-14-2018),SilentWraith (01-14-2018)

Avery Court Grace is offline Boatswain
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries
    Woot

Find a max to take you to the crab tunnels. I will do it if you find me hanging out in avery court (about 10pm central time). Just ask.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Avery Court Grace For This Useful Post:

george lincoln 1721 (01-20-2018),HelpfulAuroraParker (01-14-2018),SilentWraith (01-14-2018)

RealDux is offline Deckhand

• RealDux's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Benjamin Wright
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Musketeer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Bison Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Confused

Despite popular belief of the Tower of Moo Manchu or The Machine giving the most gold, ol' Benny has found an even better and easier solution to acquiring mounds of gold quickly!

The Clock Works, that's right! The fights are super simple and the mobs give countless items, more than The Machine some would say! The gold rewards are staggeringly high, too! I ended up having to trash items and waste gold to make room for more items on the second run through!

You should have enough gold to buy the Smuggler's Cove two times over by then!

"Blessed are those whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the Lord." Psalm 119:1

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RealDux For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (01-15-2018),recklesspat (01-27-2018),SilentWraith (01-16-2018),Willowdreamer (01-16-2018)

RealDux is offline Deckhand

• RealDux's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Benjamin Wright
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Musketeer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Bison Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Confused

Hey, aren't you Brave Max Strong ?

"Blessed are those whose ways are blameless, who walk according to the law of the Lord." Psalm 119:1

16. The Following User Says Thank You to RealDux For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (01-15-2018)

SilentWraith is offline Land Lubber
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Cheerful

Quote Originally Posted by RealDux View Post
    Hey, aren't you Brave Max Strong ?
    Nope Its Golden David Rackham and I am a muskteer

18. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentWraith For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (01-16-2018)

george lincoln 1721 is offline Land Lubber
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Busy

Early on it's tougher but when you get enough companions, put them on gold task and others on pet gear task. Then you can sell snacks and equipment at the bazaar (also bestia/the 'secret sellers' when you get enough high level snacks and/or the equip that is too low cost in the bazaar)). Also just be on the lookout around for chests-there are badges for getting them! There is three on Skull Island mainland. This is what I've been doing the past couple years. But yeah the barge is a definite must to get gold.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george lincoln 1721 For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (01-20-2018),SilentWraith (01-27-2018)