fieryalyssataylor is offline Rookie
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Nerdy

the corrupted statues

in areas all across the spiral, people are just...disappearing. why, people are wondering. where did they go? what happened to them? a group (some or all if no one joins will be my characters) of people, from different areas of the spiral are trying to find the truth out.....

rules: see below.

1: it may take me a bit to post new chapters! please don't rush me.

2: pick a world your character(s) are from... we can do multiple people from each world.

3: please reply to this post with your character(S) (in game characters (both games) would be great, along with a screenshot, but it can be role play characters).

4: ill "thank" your post if it is accepted.

pick a world from both versions of the spiral, or not from the spiral at all and ill add it to the list i'm going to start...

@HelpfulAuroraParker, I don't suppose you would be interested in this at all, would you? its not a role play, its an actual story.
    Last edited by fieryalyssataylor; 01-25-2018 at 12:37 AM. Reason: fixing it and adding a mention

meow! =^.^=

P.S sig and avi by @HelpfulAuroraParker

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fieryalyssataylor For This Useful Post:

george lincoln 1721 (01-26-2018),HelpfulAuroraParker (01-25-2018)

HelpfulAuroraParker is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Creative

Re: the corrupted statues

Quote Originally Posted by fieryalyssataylor View Post
    in areas all across the spiral, people are just...disappearing. why, people are wondering. where did they go? what happened to them? a group (some or all if no one joins will be my characters) of people, from different areas of the spiral are trying to find the truth out.....
    rules: see below.
    1: it may take me a bit to post new chapters! please don't rush me.
    2: pick a world your character(s) are from... we can do multiple people from each world.
    3: please reply to this post with your character(S) (in game characters (both games) would be great, along with a screenshot, but it can be role play characters).
    4: ill "thank" your post if it is accepted.
    pick a world from both versions of the spiral, or not from the spiral at all and ill add it to the list i'm going to start...
    @HelpfulAuroraParker, I don't suppose you would be interested in this at all, would you? its not a role play, its an actual story.
    Hiya @fieryalyssataylor! I'm a tad bit confused; role plays are basically stories where one continues it. Here in Central, the only difference between a role play and a story is that a story is something you make on your own and other players like it, dislike it or make comments on it, not finish or continue it. That's what a role play is.

Anyway, I don't play Wizard101, so I don't have a Wizard, but I'm submitting my Pirate, Helpful Aurora Parker.

Name:  Lookin' Cool in Black Rain Shades.jpg
Views: 21
Size:  46.5 KB

She is from Grizzleheim.

HelpfulAuroraParker's Guide to Pet Names

Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 70 Swashbuckler; Brave Kiley, Level 51 Buccaneer.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HelpfulAuroraParker For This Useful Post:

george lincoln 1721 (01-26-2018)