•  9-Gear Machine o'War
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Worried

Re: 2018 Halloween Bunkhouse Decorating Contest

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryM7 View Post
    The only other person who can check Wizard101 for the Autumn Leaf Swarm (7 day) is @GoldenGuardian since he is the only one, besides me, to have won the Autumn Leaves mount in the recent contests. I won the other two of what was meant to be the Autumn Leaves for Pirate101, and I can say that both of them showed up in the Wizard101 gift box as Autumn Leaf Swarm (7 day).

Oh, and I wasn't going to say anything about it, but I do remember reading about those past contests with the random Bear and Tribal Pack companions. They've done it in the past, so it wouldn't be too far-fetched for them to fix the situation for the ones who were meant to win the Ashes of the Armada companion.
    Unfortunately, I have never played wizard101, but yep other than that the mount has also not shown up. Its good to know that they can give out companions tho (faith in KI restored), I can't wait to take screenshots with my companion! Until then, I guess we wait.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to GoldenGuardian For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (11-08-2018)

insurgent8 is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Angelic

Re: 2018 Halloween Bunkhouse Decorating Contest

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryM7 View Post
    The only other person who can check Wizard101 for the Autumn Leaf Swarm (7 day) is @GoldenGuardian since he is the only one, besides me, to have won the Autumn Leaves mount in the recent contests. I won the other two of what was meant to be the Autumn Leaves for Pirate101, and I can say that both of them showed up in the Wizard101 gift box as Autumn Leaf Swarm (7 day).

Oh, and I wasn't going to say anything about it, but I do remember reading about those past contests with the random Bear and Tribal Pack companions. They've done it in the past, so it wouldn't be too far-fetched for them to fix the situation for the ones who were meant to win the Ashes of the Armada companion.
    I also have the Autumn Leaf Swarm 7 days in my gift box for Wizard101, I won it from the short story contest recently.

Once again, thanks to the central team for taking the time to help sort this out.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to insurgent8 For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (11-09-2018)

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678