Batared is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Amazed

Gift badges

Hi everyone! I am new here and I am typing from my phone so if this isn’t the right tread I am really sry I have trouble finding where to post this.
    Anhow, and I that delusional to think I found this first ( by accident ) or this badges just haven’t been added in Pirate wiki, cause I can’t find them there. I stubbed on Monquista one first, and figure out it’s has to be in other worlds. I found Monquista Valencia and Cool Ranch so far. With every badge there is new “stage boat “ mount you will receive. I am guessing someone here can answer why this badges haven’t been added to wiki and how to do so. Thanks everyone!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails E5BED5CE-7954-4EFD-861C-E7F38170FF02.jpg   394E180B-0920-4F02-94CA-5E0E0931DCB4.jpg  

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Batared For This Useful Post:

Avery Court Grace (10-11-2018),Stephanie (10-10-2018),StormyMarcusParker (10-12-2018),Willowdreamer (10-10-2018)

Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Re: Gift badges

Apparently you are the first to find these badges, congratulations! Can you show the other side of the badge screen that gives the description of how the badges are obtained?

Thanks!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

Avery Court Grace (10-11-2018),Batared (10-10-2018),Stephanie (10-10-2018)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Amazed

@Willowdreamer:
    Can I write it down because I don’t have access to my computer right now. Sorry for that and delay. I will post where can you get all 3 with pictures when I get home but for now I hope this will be helpful: the badges are obtained when you find ether balloons or gift box that are same as the Skull Island is decorated. Only this one are in other worlds. Since only Skull Island is decorated with those Birthday Items it will be easy to notice them in other worlds. I only had time to find Monquista, Valencia and Cool Ranch. I hope I really wasn’t first so that other pirates could give us a clue for MS, MB, Aquila and Florenza and if there is one on Skull island but I am happy I found them first . I will send you pictures Willowdremer and if I am able, try to add them to Wiki. They are under “Explorer” badges. Thank you!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batared For This Useful Post:

Avery Court Grace (10-11-2018),Willowdreamer (10-10-2018)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by Batared View Post
    @Willowdreamer:
    Can I write it down because I don’t have access to my computer right now. Sorry for that and delay. I will post where can you get all 3 with pictures when I get home but for now I hope this will be helpful: the badges are obtained when you find ether balloons or gift box that are same as the Skull Island is decorated. Only this one are in other worlds. Since only Skull Island is decorated with those Birthday Items it will be easy to notice them in other worlds. I only had time to find Monquista, Valencia and Cool Ranch. I hope I really wasn’t first so that other pirates could give us a clue for MS, MB, Aquila and Florenza and if there is one on Skull island but I am happy I found them first . I will send you pictures Willowdremer and if I am able, try to add them to Wiki. They are under “Explorer” badges. Thank you!
    Are they in the skyways? Or in certain locations within each world?

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

Avery Court Grace (10-11-2018),Batared (10-10-2018)

LegendaryM7 is offline Deck Swabber

• LegendaryM7's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Fearless Killian Hawkins
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Buccaneer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Mooshu Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Curious

Quote Originally Posted by Willowdreamer View Post

I was able to find one, the one in Valencia, specifically. It's not in the Skyway. When you find it, you get your character close to it, similar to how the Frosty badges work minus the whole "being in the Skyway" thing. It then gives you the badge and a Stage Ship rental, no need to press X. Not sure if it's random or a certain one every time for each world, but the Valencia one gave me a Musketeer's Stage Ship (1-Day Rental). I could spoil the location for you and everyone else reading if you really want to know. I will at least tell you that it's in Valencia part 1, though I don't know if there is one in Valencia part 2. It's in the form of an orange gift box.

Also, here are the necessary screenshots for it:
    Unselected so you can add to the badges images:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	val_gift_unselected.png 
Views:	28 
Size:	83.2 KB 
ID:	74927
    The description:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	val_gift.png 
Views:	29 
Size:	144.9 KB 
ID:	74928

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LegendaryM7 For This Useful Post:

Avery Court Grace (10-11-2018),Batared (10-10-2018),Willowdreamer (10-10-2018)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by Willowdreamer View Post

i answered with out thinking i will spoil to someone its locations. Well at least so far the ones i found . Tip: dungeons included. I will send @willodreamer where are locations in pm.
    If i am allowed by administrators, i will put exact locations of each
    Last edited by Batared; 10-10-2018 at 08:25 PM.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Batared For This Useful Post:

Avery Court Grace (10-11-2018),LegendaryM7 (10-10-2018),Willowdreamer (10-10-2018)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Amazed

I hope this pictures are good enough for Wiki. I am totally clueless on how to edit it lol. If admins allows me to post pictures with exact location i can give that too Happy to help Cheers!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Picture 2018-10-10 23-58-35-788.jpg   Picture 2018-10-10 23-58-33-162.jpg   Picture 2018-10-10 23-58-30-898.jpg  

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batared For This Useful Post:

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Amazed

Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryM7 View Post
    Not sure if it's random or a certain one every time for each world, but the Valencia one gave me a Musketeer's Stage Ship (1-Day Rental). I could spoil the location for you and everyone else reading if you really want to know. I will at least tell you that it's in Valencia part 1, though I don't know if there is one in Valencia part 2. It's in the form of an orange gift box.
    Congraaaatsss!!! Oh same! Actually only my Witch got different but in Monqista I was getting only Musket lol. I can check others but not sure which was where cause pick Valencia and Cool in same time. Btw i think there is none in Valencia part 2 cause we can not explore that world with all islands not open there. That's my theory although i haven't really explore it detailed because i went there in just several areas * by trying to find gift and in general ). Btw'the Monq and CR are baloons It might be a pattern from world to world by order: Baloons-gift-balllon-gift etc.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Batared For This Useful Post:

LegendaryM7 is offline Deck Swabber

• LegendaryM7's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Fearless Killian Hawkins
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Buccaneer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Mooshu Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Curious

Quote Originally Posted by Batared View Post
    i answered with out thinking i will spoil to someone its locations. Well at least so far the ones i found . Tip: dungeons included. I will send @willodreamer where are locations in pm.
    If i am allowed by administrators, i will put exact locations of each
    Wait, DUNGEONS INCLUDED? That helps me out, I hadn't thought to look inside of dungeons yet. I hope they didn't do side quest or companion promotion dungeons for any of them.

By the way, in order to edit: First, take a screenshot using PrtScr (print screen) or whichever button your keyboard uses. Next, open the Paint program, which to my knowledge most Windows computers have (usually can be found by going Start > Search > type "paint"). From there, click Paste on Paint; this will take your screenshot and display it on the program. Then, click Select, and select the area that you wish to save into a file, by clicking and dragging. Then click Crop. Finally, save the picture into whichever file type you wish to use. That's at least how I do it.

18. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LegendaryM7 For This Useful Post:

Avery Court Grace (10-11-2018),Batared (10-11-2018),Willowdreamer (10-10-2018)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

I got a Witchdoctor and 2 Buccaneers just now for the Cool Ranch, Valencia and Monquista gifts following @Batared's information, so either it's random, or you get your pirate's class ship first and then random?

If there was another gift in Florenza or somewhere else in Calabria skyway, I think the count for Valencia would be 2 instead of 1.

Also, I've added the known badges to the wiki page.

Last edited by Willowdreamer; 10-10-2018 at 10:19 PM.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

Avery Court Grace (10-11-2018),Batared (10-11-2018)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast