•  Ship Type:
      •  Spiral Galleon, MB
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Amused

Pirate101 Birthday Party!

So. My other attempts at parties didn't go so well but I thought I would give it another try. So, at 6pm central time October 27th, I will hold a halloween/birthday party at my house(s)! there will be tons of yum, cake, and snacks and plenty of stuff for you all to do! I have pvp in all 7 of my houses, a smugglers arena, all the pub games and plenty for all of you to explore! I have the bundle houses, and all the houses except the original 2 and the swashbuckler house. My port pirate has enough room for all! we will meet in Commodore realm, Avery's court, area one! If there is more than one area just keep trying to go to area one since its just me, unless you want to be a port pirate as well! So, some rules, 1. Follow all KI rules. simple enough2. You can tell me my house is'nt good in your eyes just be constructive about it.3. have fun!I have some roles if anyone wants themI could use 2 extra port pirates.I could use some people to make sure nobody is breaking the rules. KI rules that is, they can trash talk my house when i'm not there I dont mind.and lastly the overview.We will meet the 27 in avery court commodore realm at 6pm central standard time. We will wait about ten minutes for stragglers then port to my house. I will send my port pirate back and wait to see if anyone comes. I hope to see you all there to celebrate Pirate101 turning 6! -Jack Nightingale, proud owner of nearly 400 golden chickens!

-edit: each house is connected by portal and there is a portal back to the nexus house in all of them. If it ports you outside of the house the portal back is outside, if it ports you inside the portal back is inside. Some portals are close, some are a bit away. But still, you can always go back to any house!
    Last edited by sparticus32; 10-19-2018 at 10:58 AM. Reason: forgot some stuff
    every person collects something be it stamps or rare books, I on the other hand collect golden chickens...and that my friends, is the true meaning of Christmas. *cough* crazy person *cough*Credit to Doom-N-Gloomy for my amazing avatar

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to sparticus32 For This Useful Post:

Avery Court Grace (10-19-2018),HelpfulAuroraParker (10-24-2018),LuckyDuck (10-20-2018),Stephanie (10-19-2018),Willowdreamer (10-19-2018)

Avery Court Grace is offline Boatswain
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries
    Woot

Re: Pirate101 Birthday Party!

Currently real life is busy; however, I am going to do my best to celebrate Pirate101 6th birthday with you. Thanks for hosting this.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Avery Court Grace For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (10-24-2018),sparticus32 (10-19-2018)

sparticus32 is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer

• sparticus32's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  jack nightingale
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Buccaneer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Spiral Galleon, MB
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Amused

BUMP! 3 more days then its party day! I hope you all can make it!

-Jack
    every person collects something be it stamps or rare books, I on the other hand collect golden chickens...and that my friends, is the true meaning of Christmas. *cough* crazy person *cough*Credit to Doom-N-Gloomy for my amazing avatar

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sparticus32 For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (10-24-2018)

sparticus32 is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer

• sparticus32's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  jack nightingale
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Buccaneer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Spiral Galleon, MB
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Amused

last bump! its tomorrow! remember at 6pm CST, commodore realm avery court!