Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
       luvs2sleepalot is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Re: What do you like about Pirate101?

The Combat system is without a doubt the best part of the game. While in Wizard as you level you basically always playing the same strategy, which is why KI needs to introduce so many (and in sometimes ridiculous) boss cheats. Here on Pirate, there seems to be more variety. If you do get bored, you can change the companions to random and really get a work out like trying to defeat Kane with one of the stinky seven and nurse quinn (By the way - has anyone actually tried doing that)

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to luvs2sleepalot For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (11-10-2018),LuckyDuck (11-10-2018),Stephanie (11-10-2018),Willowdreamer (11-10-2018)

Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Re: What do you like about Pirate101?

Quote Originally Posted by luvs2sleepalot View Post
    The Combat system is without a doubt the best part of the game. While in Wizard as you level you basically always playing the same strategy, which is why KI needs to introduce so many (and in sometimes ridiculous) boss cheats. Here on Pirate, there seems to be more variety. If you do get bored, you can change the companions to random and really get a work out like trying to defeat Kane with one of the stinky seven and nurse quinn (By the way - has anyone actually tried doing that)
    I want to say @anecorbie has done difficult battles with much-maligned crew members.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

LuckyDuck (11-10-2018),luvs2sleepalot (11-10-2018)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12