Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Re: Halloween Contests Prize problems thread

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGuardian View Post
    I will wait 2-3 more days to see if an armada companion code does in fact come. If not, I will ask mods to close this thread as there is no point to it anymore, and will redeem Baar at the end of this period. If any of the armada code winners have a membership and want to contact KI directly on the message boards instead of Central as a last ditch effort to see if an armada code is possible, please do so fast, as this thread is coming to its end. I will consider extending the deadline of this thread if something meritable comes from the message boards in the next 2-3 days.

Until then, I want to thank the central staff for not giving up on us and providing Baar. The problem is one that comes from KI, for whatever reason, not providing armada companion codes, not central itself.
    I contacted Jester a few days ago and he informed me there was nothing more he could do and if I wanted to pursue this further to contact the Pirate101 Community Manager at Kingsisle Bat Masterson about this. I have done that and I am waiting on a reply. If I were you I would do the same and explain why your unhappy. You can send him a personal message like I did although I think it will take longer for a reply than say Jester or one of the mods. I would keep the post open for a bit longer as I will update on any information that I receive but that's up to you. I agree with you that none of this is the fault of central and they are limited in what they can do but maybe Bat Masterson can get the Armada companions for us or at least come to a mutual agreement on a replacement prize that makes everyone happy.
    Last edited by Battleblade; 11-30-2018 at 03:41 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Battleblade For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (11-30-2018),GoldenGuardian (12-01-2018)

GoldenGuardian is offline Rookie
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler

• GoldenGuardian's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Dread-Admiral Hawkins
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Swashbuckler
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  9-Gear Machine o'War
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Battleblade View Post
    I contacted Jester a few days ago and he informed me there was nothing more he could do and if I wanted to pursue this further to contact the Pirate101 Community Manager at Kingsisle Bat Masterson about this. I have done that and I am waiting on a reply. If I were you I would do the same and explain why your unhappy. You can send him a personal message like I did although I think it will take longer for a reply than say Jester or one of the mods. I would keep the post open for a bit longer as I will update on any information that I receive but that's up to you. I agree with you that none of this is the fault of central and they are limited in what they can do but maybe Bat Masterson can get the Armada companions for us or at least come to a mutual agreement on a replacement prize that makes everyone happy.
    I think for future updates regarding the matter of Armada Companion codes, we should PM amongst ourselves. It is virtually only you and me replying now, and the thread has served its purpose for everyone else. I agree that it is a good idea to PM bat, I will do that tomorrow.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to GoldenGuardian For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (12-01-2018)

Willowdreamer is online now Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

I'm going to go ahead and close this thread, since it seems to have run its course.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (12-01-2018)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234