luvs2sleepalot is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Unable to Train Crew

I am always really excited when my pirate reaches level 8 and the companions so I can start sending them out on plundering or sailing or pet wrangling. But my latest pirate, is level 8 the companions are level 8, but I still can't send them out on orders.

Do I have to delete the game and reload? I'm really sort of upset over this glitch

Anyone have any ideas?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to luvs2sleepalot For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (12-02-2018)

Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Re: Unable to Train Crew

Quote Originally Posted by luvs2sleepalot View Post
    I am always really excited when my pirate reaches level 8 and the companions so I can start sending them out on plundering or sailing or pet wrangling. But my latest pirate, is level 8 the companions are level 8, but I still can't send them out on orders.

Do I have to delete the game and reload? I'm really sort of upset over this glitch

Anyone have any ideas?
    Have you restarted your computer and logged in again? I wonder if the data needs to be reset.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (12-02-2018),luvs2sleepalot (12-02-2018)

luvs2sleepalot is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Re: Unable to Train Crew

Well I was really stumped and was ready to delete the game and reinstall it to see if that helped, but really didn't want to take the time and watch the spinning wheel of death when I wanted to play. I sent an email to KI without much hopes of a response.

A short time later I repeatedly was kicked out of the game with a variety of error messages and was thinking the game definitely needed to be deleted and reinstalled . After much frustration and more than several tries of trying to re-log on I finally managed to do so and was surprised to see that I could now train my crew.

I had sneaking suspicions and checked my email. Sure enough I had an email from KI. I was shocked. Flabbergasted even

It was less than an hour from when I originally sent the email describing my problem to KI, but not only did I get a response but it was fixed! YAY!

What a change from issues I experienced over on the other game. This was exceptional customer service!

Thank You to the wonderful KI worker who helped me!

Here have a hot Yum

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to luvs2sleepalot For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (12-03-2018),HelpfulAuroraParker (12-02-2018),Shivi (12-02-2018),Willowdreamer (12-02-2018)