spartanman116 is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Mutually Beneficial Meetup

Hey. IGN is Bridget Radcliffe, and I'm looking for to morph with any pet that has Grants Vengeance Strike, Grants Riposte, and/or Grants First Strike. I have Grants Relentless and Grants Blade Storm, plus some other spell grants that are pretty good. Anyone interested can PM me or just reply to this post. Thanks for reading and have a good day!

Rrrrzzzz419 is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Re: Mutually Beneficial Meetup

Quote Originally Posted by spartanman116 View Post
    Hey. IGN is Bridget Radcliffe, and I'm looking for to morph with any pet that has Grants Vengeance Strike, Grants Riposte, and/or Grants First Strike. I have Grants Relentless and Grants Blade Storm, plus some other spell grants that are pretty good. Anyone interested can PM me or just reply to this post. Thanks for reading and have a good day!
    I can help with the Grants First Strike, and possibly 1 other of those grants (though they aren't on the same pet if I have 1 of the others).

Captains Of The #TrollPatrol: Two-Faced Aurora +A Roar A+ Clegg - Level 70 Musketeer, Two-Faced Dino *Die No* Clegg - Level 70 Privateer, ++ Does not make a roaring noise, ** Can and does die from time to time.

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Rrrrzzzz419 View Post
    I can help with the Grants First Strike, and possibly 1 other of those grants (though they aren't on the same pet if I have 1 of the others).
    Awesome! What would be a good day/time/realm for you?

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Awesome! What would be a good day/time/realm for you?
    I could do it tonight at 7 PM Central (8 PM Eastern) if you read this in time. I might need a few minutes once we are both there to get the pet, I have a lot of my pets in 2 ship cabins right now across both of my pirates.

Captains Of The #TrollPatrol: Two-Faced Aurora +A Roar A+ Clegg - Level 70 Musketeer, Two-Faced Dino *Die No* Clegg - Level 70 Privateer, ++ Does not make a roaring noise, ** Can and does die from time to time.

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

I could do it tonight at 7 PM Central (8 PM Eastern) if you read this in time. I might need a few minutes once we are both there to get the pet, I have a lot of my pets in 2 ship cabins right now across both of my pirates.
    Hey. Would you be good to meet in Raven Eyes at 8 PM Central tonight? I'm afraid I'll be eating supper with the family at that time.

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Hey. Would you be good to meet in Raven Eyes at 8 PM Central tonight? I'm afraid I'll be eating supper with the family at that time.
    I could meet in Raven Eyes but I would need a 20 minute window, I am doing a live recording tonight. Sometime between 8:00 PM and 8:20 PM Central I will be able to do it.

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

I could meet in Raven Eyes but I would need a 20 minute window, I am doing a live recording tonight. Sometime between 8:00 PM and 8:20 PM Central I will be able to do it.
    Sounds good. I'll be on right now until you come.