•  9-Gear Machine o'War
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Worried

Re: Falmea Friday - New Years Traditions

Bit late to the party but here I go.

• Bite-Sized chunks of new world content. We were promised the story-line would advance in "bite-sized" chunks, but the first update did not even advance the storyline. It just functioned as a precursor for daily quests from the party barge. I would not mind if we get 2-3 new fights of storyline content every 4-5 months, at least give us SOMETHING at this point. I am dying to see new worlds like the image below

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KT_mirage_world_hub.png 
Views:	23 
Size:	347.9 KB 
ID:	75366
    • More badge effects. There needs to be something for those 100 run badges. Master of moo, Bane of Kane, and many others deserve some sort of reward. I would suggest an exclusive piece of boss gear only obtainable from completing 100 runs. For example, Kane's Robe for the Bane of Kane, and Moo-stache for Master of Moo. This would make more people keen to farm bosses
    • Upgrades to dreadnaught. Weapons should not only drop, so too should Armada Armor, boots and helms. I am not talking about normal battle angel's array, I am talking about Dragoon Vests and stuff.
    • Doubloon and Spell power order for solo players. For some max level fights, you may as well flee and restart if you don't have correct spells in order. Taking Nightmare Scratch, for example, I have fled Old Scratch at least 20 times before I got flames and port together, and this was essential in me soloing him comfortably. Without these spells, there is no way for a buckler to avoid his doom mojo with ease. I advocate that in solo play, the first 3 spells you use should always turn up in round one.
    • Crafting, PvP Spectator mode, and other frequent suggestions
    • Advertise. This game still has huge potential. Advertise to someone capable of seeing this potential and actually investing in the game and taking care of it, and its players, in the long run. Advertise to Someone who is interested in long term growth of p101 and not just trying to penetrate an extremely competitive mobile market. As of now, I don't see any other way to get the game on track.
    • Make boss gear dyeable. It's very boring seeing everyone wear the same color shade of boss gear. Make it dyeable. I really want to see my Rooke Robe in pure black rather without the red, or a pure white version of duck's outfit.
    • Better Game monitoring. There are too many adult creeps in the court.
    Last edited by GoldenGuardian; 01-19-2019 at 12:02 AM.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to GoldenGuardian For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (01-19-2019),FusionSun (01-20-2019),Kingurz (01-19-2019),LucasQuietly (01-19-2019),RealDux (01-19-2019),Stephanie (01-20-2019),Willowdreamer (01-18-2019)

GoldenGuardian is offline Rookie
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler

• GoldenGuardian's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Dread-Admiral Hawkins
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Swashbuckler
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  9-Gear Machine o'War
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Worried

Re: Falmea Friday - New Years Traditions

One more thing, I wish someone at KI could also be more proactive in the p101central community as well. I know Bat is very busy at times managing the official boards, but I still wish a staff member would acknowledge that KI is aware of all our ideas in an important thread like these, and that they are being read.

Certainly, for threads like these at least, I think it would be nice if someone from KI replies.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GoldenGuardian For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (01-20-2019),FusionSun (01-20-2019),Stephanie (01-20-2019),Willowdreamer (01-20-2019)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12