My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Re: Spring Decorating Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGuardian View Post
    This is my ship cabin. It is called the ship cabin of invisible items. Here is a picture below:

As you can see in the left, we have a comfortable sofa surrounded by imperceptible bonsai trees and a comforting fireplace. Toward the right, we have some treasures and rare items on display that I have pillaged in my pirating across the spiral- my favorite is the unnoticeable sword of the unknown ninja. The ninja pigs learned that the most deadliest of weapons is one that is invisible. In the center, we have Silver Dino Hawkins who admiring himself in the mirror.

------------------

All dumb jokes aside, can I use an entry I submitted in a central contest a while back for this contest too? I have no time nor desire to make something original.
    If you read through the rules and it doesn't say you can't, then go ahead and submit it. I'm sure most players wouldn't create something brand new if they already have a decorated house.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (03-08-2019),GoldenGuardian (03-08-2019)

GoldenGuardian is offline Rookie
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler

• GoldenGuardian's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Dread-Admiral Hawkins
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Swashbuckler
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  9-Gear Machine o'War
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Worried

Re: Spring Decorating Contest!

Quote Originally Posted by Willowdreamer View Post
    If you read through the rules and it doesn't say you can't, then go ahead and submit it. I'm sure most players wouldn't create something brand new if they already have a decorated house.

Excellent! I decided to submit my entry from the 2018 Gone Fishing Contest in the all natural category, which are these three images:

Name:  Screenshot (166).jpg
Views: 29
Size:  95.7 KB

Name:  Screenshot (172).jpg
Views: 29
Size:  84.2 KB

Name:  Screenshot (170).jpg
Views: 28
Size:  102.6 KB

So yeah, a tip I have is to mess around and see what happens with furniture! I discovered aquarium stacking this way and I love it. Don't forget to press Control + G to remove unnecessary screen elements!

Good luck everyone

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GoldenGuardian For This Useful Post:

luvs2sleepalot (03-09-2019),Stephanie (03-11-2019),Willowdreamer (03-08-2019)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12