Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    SilentWraith's Avatar
       SilentWraith is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    32
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    50
    Thanks (Received)
    49
    Gold
    81
    Cheerful

    Stuck in Monquista's queen tower

    Now that i managed to save crowns.I promoted my WingChun, got me a monquistan skiff and went to sail in the main quest. I have only one problem. Now I want to do this quest but im sort of stuck here after i talked. I logged out char and logged in but it didnt still work. Now im stuck infront of the queen.What do I do?
    Thanks in advance!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_1.jpg  



  2. The Following User Says Thank You to SilentWraith For This Useful Post:

    HelpfulAuroraParker (04-12-2019)


  3. #2
    Willowdreamer's Avatar
       Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    20,567
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    6,931
    Thanks (Received)
    7,832
    Gold
    1,777
    Fine

    Re: Stuck in Monquista's queen tower

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentWraith View Post
    Now that i managed to save crowns.I promoted my WingChun, got me a monquistan skiff and went to sail in the main quest. I have only one problem. Now I want to do this quest but im sort of stuck here after i talked. I logged out char and logged in but it didnt still work. Now im stuck infront of the queen.What do I do?
    Thanks in advance!
    Have you tried porting home or to a Life Fountain? Or is the problem that there is no "Press x to talk" for the queen?





  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

    SilentWraith (04-13-2019)


  5. #3
    SilentWraith's Avatar
       SilentWraith is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    32
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    50
    Thanks (Received)
    49
    Gold
    81
    Cheerful

    Re: Stuck in Monquista's queen tower

    Quote Originally Posted by Willowdreamer View Post
    Have you tried porting home or to a Life Fountain? Or is the problem that there is no "Press x to talk" for the queen?

    The problem starts when pressing X. The HUD goes invisible and unable to move!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2.jpg  



  6. #4
    Willowdreamer's Avatar
       Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    20,567
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    6,931
    Thanks (Received)
    7,832
    Gold
    1,777
    Fine

    Re: Stuck in Monquista's queen tower

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentWraith View Post
    The problem starts when pressing X. The HUD goes invisible and unable to move!
    So, it seems like you're triggering the dialogue box, but it isn't actually appearing to you? Have you tried hitting the space bar a few times, to skip through the dialogue boxes for this quest? The wiki page shows four boxes for this NPC giving the quest.

    If that doesn't get you through to the next bit, you'll need to send in a Support Ticket.
    @Bat Masterson, any other ideas?





  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

    SilentWraith (04-13-2019)


  8. #5
    MadWraith's Avatar
       MadWraith is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    11
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    0
    Thanks (Received)
    17
    Gold
    33
    Cheerful

    Re: Stuck in Monquista's queen tower

    maybe its downloading like how its done at the start when you was stuck at Captain Avery at the start of the game @Willowdreamer
    Last edited by MadWraith; 04-13-2019 at 06:31 PM.



  9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MadWraith For This Useful Post:

    Crushcut (04-14-2019),GoldenGuardian (04-14-2019)


  10. #6
    SilentWraith's Avatar
       SilentWraith is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer
    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    32
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    50
    Thanks (Received)
    49
    Gold
    81
    Cheerful

    Re: Stuck in Monquista's queen tower

    Quote Originally Posted by Willowdreamer View Post
    So, it seems like you're triggering the dialogue box, but it isn't actually appearing to you? Have you tried hitting the space bar a few times, to skip through the dialogue boxes for this quest? The wiki page shows four boxes for this NPC giving the quest.

    If that doesn't get you through to the next bit, you'll need to send in a Support Ticket.
    @Bat Masterson, any other ideas?

    Nvm the quest wasnt downloaded it. The game decided to download it now. xD

    Thanks in advance @Willowdreamer



  11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SilentWraith For This Useful Post:

    Crushcut (04-14-2019),Willowdreamer (04-13-2019)




Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •