PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Cheeky

2019 Pirate101 PvP Ladder #1

Click HERE to JOIN!
    (Note: ladder will not open until Jan 1.)

Welcome Pirates to a new PvP Ladder!

This ladder will remain open from January 1 through June 30. There will be a few basic rules of which I will list below. Please read through them carefully. If you have any questions, please ask.

Basic Rules

• Any player that is inactive for a month will be removed and all stats wiped clean. You can join back, but you will have to start over with your score.
    • Any player found guilty of cheating will be permanently removed from the ladder and stats wiped clean.
    • Any unsportsmanlike conduct is frowned upon and will result in removal from the ladder and stats wiped.
    • No rematches for ladder duels allowed at all. If you d/c, you forfeit unless you can get back in the game and win. If you break a rule, you automatically forfeit.
    • If someone "no shows" 2 times for the same duel, they forfeit.
    • Giving and receiving "free wins" on a ladder is considered cheating and will result in immediate removal from the ladder with all stats wiped clean.
    • For your protection, any and all match discussion when it comes to scheduling and setting rules needs to take place on one another's profile via visitor messages. This will be a great help in case a mishap occurs and I need to intervene.

Game Play Rules

• Players will have the options of using one of these 3: Central rules, no rules or create their own rules.
    • If players opt to use Central rules, all Central rules must be followed.
    • If players opt to use no rules, anything and everything goes.
    • If players opt to create their own rules, both players have to agree on the rules in order for them to be valid for battle. If both players are unable to agree on the rules, that challenge can be deleted by a TM at the players' request.

Prize Amounts

• 1st Place Winner - 10,000 Crowns
    • 2nd Place Winner -5,000 Crowns
    • 3rd Place Winner - 2,500 Crowns
    • 4th Place Winner - 1,500 Crowns

Note: If there is a case where a tie occurs between any of the top 4 places, a playoff match set in a best of 5 format will happen to determine which player will rank higher. If it so happens to be that the top 3 to 4 spots all tie, a mini-tournament will happen to determine place order.

View all Ladders
    Last edited by Celestialmoon; 12-30-2018 at 01:05 PM.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Celestialmoon For This Useful Post:

BiG BaD WoLFY (01-01-2019),Stephanie (12-30-2018),Willowdreamer (12-30-2018)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Cheeky

Re: 2019 Pirate101 PvP Ladder #1

Ok, guys, I recently sent a private message to everyone on the ladder (except a few that had full inboxes) saying I'm going to clean the ladder up. This means delete old challenges and inactive players. I have not seen much activity since I made that announcement, so I'm going to give everyone until Sunday to get something done. After that point, I will clean up the ladder where only more recently accepted challenges and active players remain.

I understand some may have had some issues getting challenges, so I'm trying to be very considerate of this problem.

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Celestialmoon View Post
    Ok, guys, I recently sent a private message to everyone on the ladder (except a few that had full inboxes) saying I'm going to clean the ladder up. This means delete old challenges and inactive players. I have not seen much activity since I made that announcement, so I'm going to give everyone until Sunday to get something done. After that point, I will clean up the ladder where only more recently accepted challenges and active players remain.

I understand some may have had some issues getting challenges, so I'm trying to be very considerate of this problem.
    I didn't get a pm but had (I think) an empty inbox. Just to make sure, we're still going by the 1 month of inactivity rule before being kicked right?

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Cheeky

Quote Originally Posted by Mathew View Post
    I didn't get a pm but had (I think) an empty inbox. Just to make sure, we're still going by the 1 month of inactivity rule before being kicked right?

I had clicked "send to all" participants on the ladder page when I sent it. Not sure what had happened if you didn't get a message. But yes, anyone not active in the last month will be removed. Any challenges that have been sitting incomplete for longer than that will also be removed.

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Cheeky

Today is the final day to get some challenges done in order to avoid being removed from the ladder. If your activity date is more than a month old, you are at risk of being removed and all stats wiped clean.

Any challenges older than February 17 will also be deleted.

Good luck with any matches completed!

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Cheeky

Alright, guys. I have gone through the ladder and removed inactive players as well as deleted old challenges. There are a few players that are the borderline of being removed. Their last activity date was after Feb 17, which is what I used as a cutoff date. Everyone at risk of being removed soon has been notified.

I deleted tons of old challenges, so you may want to check your challenges to see which ones are still active and reissue challenges as needed.

Good luck to everyone!