Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    Willowdreamer's Avatar
       Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    20,734
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    7,189
    Thanks (Received)
    8,250
    Gold
    1,879
    Fine

    Deathcore hybrid reported on the main message boards

    This new-found hybrid is reported to be from the Deathstalker Scorpion and a Manticore. If anyone can replicate the result and post screenshots for the wiki, it would be greatly appreciated.

    Congratulations, Justin and Victoria Death Mistress!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Deathcore report.png 
Views:	51 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	75578




    This post contains 3 auto-link(s) to our wiki for your reference.




  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

    Crushcut (04-22-2019),HelpfulAuroraParker (04-22-2019)


  3. #2
    Phenoixblizzard's Avatar
       Phenoixblizzard is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    85
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    30
    Thanks (Received)
    120
    Gold
    712
    Bored

    Re: Deathcore hybrid reported on the main message boards

    Took about 7 tries(only got one manticore out of all of the attempts lol), but here it is







    This post contains 1 auto-link(s) to our wiki for your reference.
    Last edited by Phenoixblizzard; 04-22-2019 at 10:27 AM.



  4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Phenoixblizzard For This Useful Post:

    CaptainPowwow (05-14-2019),CrispyWyvern (08-19-2019),Crushcut (04-22-2019),HelpfulAuroraParker (04-22-2019),Kingurz (04-23-2019),luvs2sleepalot (04-22-2019),Stephanie (04-23-2019),Willowdreamer (04-22-2019)


  5. #3
    Willowdreamer's Avatar
       Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    20,734
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    7,189
    Thanks (Received)
    8,250
    Gold
    1,879
    Fine

    Re: Deathcore hybrid reported on the main message boards

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenoixblizzard View Post
    Took about 7 tries(only got one manticore out of all of the attempts lol), but here it is





    Wow, that was fast! Congratulations!

    (I'm up to 20 unsuccessful morphs for the Loadingdango )

    This post contains 1 auto-link(s) to our wiki for your reference.




  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

    Crushcut (04-22-2019),HelpfulAuroraParker (04-22-2019)


  7. #4
    Phenoixblizzard's Avatar
       Phenoixblizzard is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    85
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    30
    Thanks (Received)
    120
    Gold
    712
    Bored

    Re: Deathcore hybrid reported on the main message boards

    Quote Originally Posted by Willowdreamer View Post
    Wow, that was fast! Congratulations!

    (I'm up to 20 unsuccessful morphs for the Loadingdango )
    Thanks! I wanted to see what the deathcore looked like and got luckier than I thought getting it XD I had to swap my scorpion from the first slot to the second because it was the only thing I kept getting back for the first 5 hatches.

    Maybe you'll get the loadingdango soon if you had 20 morphs that were unsuccessful. It's bound to show up at some point given the amount.



  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Phenoixblizzard For This Useful Post:

    HelpfulAuroraParker (04-22-2019),Willowdreamer (04-22-2019)




  9. #5
    Party Poison's Avatar
       Party Poison is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    86
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    13
    Thanks (Received)
    53
    Gold
    10
    Daring

    Re: Deathcore hybrid reported on the main message boards

    Quote Originally Posted by Willowdreamer View Post
    This new-found hybrid is reported to be from the Deathstalker Scorpion and a Manticore. If anyone can replicate the result and post screenshots for the wiki, it would be greatly appreciated.

    Congratulations, Justin and Victoria Death Mistress!

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Deathcore report.png 
Views:	51 
Size:	42.6 KB 
ID:	75578


    I am not gonna lie. I suggested the Deathcore as pet a year or two ago on the message boards. I didn't know KI would take me seriously! I suggested that the Deathcore be a combo between the Manticore and the Deathstalker Scorpion, because at the time there were no known hybrids for the Deathstalker Scorpion. OMG if I never suggested this idea to KI then this pet might not be in the game. WOWWWW.

    I have both parents of the hybrid. I will definitely try to obtain this hybrid, pronto.

    Congrats to the discoverers of the Deathcore! YOU ROCK!

    This post contains 3 auto-link(s) to our wiki for your reference.



  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Party Poison For This Useful Post:

    Willowdreamer (08-19-2019)


  11. #6
    Party Poison's Avatar
       Party Poison is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    86
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    13
    Thanks (Received)
    53
    Gold
    10
    Daring

    Re: Deathcore hybrid reported on the main message boards

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenoixblizzard View Post
    Thanks! I wanted to see what the deathcore looked like and got luckier than I thought getting it XD I had to swap my scorpion from the first slot to the second because it was the only thing I kept getting back for the first 5 hatches.

    Maybe you'll get the loadingdango soon if you had 20 morphs that were unsuccessful. It's bound to show up at some point given the amount.
    I know your post is 4 months old but I had to quote you...

    I have a link to the thread that is responsible for the creation of the DeathCore. History. It's important.

    https://www.pirate101.com/forum/circus-maximus/heres-a-new-hybrid-pet-idea-8ad6a42b614b80f501617cf6e014464a?page=1

    I must admit, the DeathCore is really cool. I'm so glad this hybrid was found. Goodluck to everyone in search of the DeathCore!



  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Party Poison For This Useful Post:

    Willowdreamer (08-19-2019)


Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •