•  Ship Type:
      •  Aquila Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries
    Musical

Worlds you'd like to explore in Pirate101.

If Pirate101 were to get a new world update which world would you like to explore? Personally I would like to explore more of the Avernus Skyway and Dragonspyre. I think there could be some neat possibilities for the Armada there story wise and just in general as well. I could also just imagine them turning some of the Draconians into Clockwork-Draconian hybrids/amalgamations. Now that would be scary to see, especially with the sword-wielding ones.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to flash33 For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (05-09-2019),GoldenGuardian (05-08-2019),HelpfulAuroraParker (05-10-2019),Stephanie (05-14-2019)

Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Re: Worlds you'd like to explore in Pirate101.

Darkmoor, Grizzleheim, Polaris, Krokotopia, just to name a few.

We pirates need to be able to sail far and wide for our adventures.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

axel125 (05-09-2019),Crushcut (05-09-2019),HelpfulAuroraParker (05-10-2019),Ravino (05-10-2019)

luvs2sleepalot is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

any of the above worlds or even a totally new world.

However, I would think I would be partial to Dragonspyre or Grizzleheim/ Wintertusk.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to luvs2sleepalot For This Useful Post:

axel125 (05-09-2019),Crushcut (05-09-2019),HelpfulAuroraParker (05-10-2019),mastermind706 (05-13-2019),Willowdreamer (05-10-2019)

Kingurz is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

If KI cannot provide a "new" world for Pirate101, I do wish they would add more content to Dragonspyre. It just seems so underutilized.
    Last edited by Kingurz; 05-08-2019 at 07:54 PM.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kingurz For This Useful Post:

axel125 (05-09-2019),Crushcut (05-09-2019),HelpfulAuroraParker (05-10-2019),Ravino (05-10-2019),Willowdreamer (05-10-2019)

Phenoixblizzard is online now Deck Swabber
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Bored

Dragonspyre would be awesome to see as a pirate rather than as a wizard. Grizzleheim and Darkmoor would be nice to see. If anything, at least Polaris so we could maybe move the storyline along a little more.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Phenoixblizzard For This Useful Post:

axel125 (05-09-2019),Crushcut (05-09-2019),Ravino (05-10-2019),Willowdreamer (05-10-2019)

GoldenGuardian is offline Rookie

• GoldenGuardian's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Dread-Admiral Hawkins
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Swashbuckler
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  9-Gear Machine o'War
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Worried

There is way too much I would like to explore. I will just list some of the things I want to explore, from least favorite to most favorite concepts...

Exploring New Worlds:

• El Dorado. It is the original endgame of p101. Unfortunately its as mythical to us players as it is to our pirates- we will probably never go there and it will remain a land of imagination. The plus side is I can make a very nice endgame in my head.
    • Dragonspyre/Avernus. It is the best looking area in the game by far in terms of detail and effects, and arguably the most aesthetic for some. We need to see the rest I love your idea of draconian clockworks. It sounds hellish. I would love a draconian clockwork dragon mount or something.
    • Original worlds like Skull Island, not existing in w101.

Exploring Pre-Existing Worlds:

• Mooshu. I want to explore what is behind that massive red gate in hamamitsu skyway. I also want to jump of me galleon and go for a swim on that massive ocean beneath mooshu. I bet there is something big and scary swimming on those seas.
    • Valencia. We need to explore the machine in greater detail. We only saw a small part of it. There are probably great secrets we can find, and perhaps new armada prototypes like witch technomage units.
    • Monquista. I think something is going on in those other skyways. Something bad.

Adding New Features within Pre-Existing Worlds:

Copy-Paste Pre-Existing Pirate101 Worlds- with a twist????:

I will give you a bit of context first. This idea came to me while writing this, and is my most favorite idea, because I think it has a good likelihood of being implemented if KI seriously considers this. This idea is good for KI's content creating team, because it is easy. It is much more cost efficient than making new worlds. It is also good for most fans, who at this point would probably like anything.

What if Pirate101 worlds had their own alternate dimensions, kind of like the Upside-Down from stranger things? We know the nightmare realm exists, what if we have nightmare worlds that are exactly like original worlds, but more dark and twisted????

An Example with Skull Island's Nightmare Alternate Dimension:

Essentially, when making this world, developers would just copy paste all of skull island and make this into a new separate world. They already have all the assets, so they dont need to remake most rooms and build new things, so it should be easier to implement.

Of course, they will have to modify this nightmare world a bit- I am thinking Dark Blood Red thunderous skies instead of happy blue skies, add some effects and random bones all over the place to make things creepy. Also include random shipwrecks everywhere. Enemies would be creepy reiterations of classic skull island foes. Think shadowy troggies with red glowing eyes, for example.

Then of course, we can extend this to other worlds, like mooshu, and cool ranch, for example.

A Nightmareish Storyline:

So how can we make a story line with new level caps outta this? I dont know, but I will just give an example synopsis for level 70-90 of where they can go...

After defeating Kane, a strange mysterious vortex has opened up in Avery's Court. Madame Vadima senses this disturbance has come from the nightmare realm. Avery, the infamous child labor exploiter, demands that we children investigate. An interesting arc ensues, and we find hints of a dark entity from the nightmare realm pulling the strings and causing these vortexes to appear. This enitity be the main villain of arc 2. Max Level after this is Level 75.

The next Vortex appears in Cool Ranch and Mooshu simultaneously. More crazy spooky dark stuff ensues. We frequently jump between nightmare mooshu and nightmare Cool Ranch, so the level cap is increased to level 85. We find more hints, and bump into a damaged Queen. What is Queen doing here? We have a tough fight with her, but what is she up to? We still fight creepy samurais and cowboys, and find try and find out who this entity actually is.

After this, another vortex opens up- in the machine. We explore it, and find Queen yet again. She has gathered enough power to resurrect Kane. But both pirate's and Queen find that Kane is now no longer a machine- he has a new, perfect body after death. Kane urges us not to explore these vortexes, as he has seen the entity whom he describes as "pure darkness". Upon experiencing such evil, Kane has realized the error of his ways. He also warns us not to go into El-Dorado when the time comes. Queen joins her king in death, and they remain. But Abel, Kane's long forgotten brother, shows up all of a sudden. Abel looks just like Kane, but is dressed in white instead of black, and is emitting pure evil. He also appears to be possessed by the entity against his will. After defeating us, he escapes to who knows where. The Level cap has increased to 90.

This concludes the first half of the vortex arc.

The second half of the vortex arc is more fun and disjointed in terms of story-telling. A vortex opens up in Aquila, and we fight Titans like Kronos who have been expelled into the darkness. We team up with Zeus and other Olympians to make sure the Titans don't appear and destroy the spiral. We also see our parents again, and we learn more of our destiny. A vortex also appears in Marley bone, but it appears nothing is there? Or is it?

What do you lot think of this idea?

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GoldenGuardian For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (05-09-2019),HelpfulAuroraParker (05-10-2019),LoyalDevinXavier (05-09-2019),mastermind706 (05-13-2019),Ravino (05-10-2019),Willowdreamer (05-10-2019)

LoyalDevinXavier is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Cool

I'd actually love to finish up the rest of Valencia. We still have a whole skyway and other spots in part 2. Could get a solid 5 levels, besides it wouldn't be too much for the workers since they aren't rendoring in a whole new world of different graphics and enemies and such. Just new quests is all which shouldn't take too long to be honest.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LoyalDevinXavier For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (05-10-2019),Willowdreamer (05-10-2019)

DarkFire054 is offline Sailor
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer

• DarkFire054's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Fearless Wolf Nightingale
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Buccaneer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Aquila Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Cynical

~Darkmoor, it deserves to be an actual world

~ Rajah, it's one of the few named worlds left in both games that dosen't have a world, it would be intresting to see KI's take on India

~Polaris, someone does owe us a favor....

~Krock, the foresahdowing in MB about the "fallout of the Krockonomicon" makes me wonder if something else happened
    Last edited by DarkFire054; 05-10-2019 at 01:27 PM.

Avi By a friend of mine ( not from central )... Sig by me.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DarkFire054 For This Useful Post:

axel125 (05-10-2019),Crushcut (05-11-2019),HelpfulAuroraParker (05-10-2019),Willowdreamer (05-10-2019)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Curious

I don't know, possibly Darkmoor or Polaris? To be entirely honest I'm not sure if I want to see another world update, we've been let down so many times I can no longer put my faith in KI when it comes to Pirate101... I feel I've reached a point where it's easier to face Pirate101 as done than to think about its future or the possibility of a revival.

~R

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Ravino For This Useful Post:

axel125 (05-10-2019),Crushcut (05-11-2019),HelpfulAuroraParker (05-10-2019),Willowdreamer (05-10-2019)

HelpfulAuroraParker is offline Lookout
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Creative

Quote Originally Posted by flash33 View Post
    If Pirate101 were to get a new world update which world would you like to explore?
    Well, first, it must be a quality update. I mean, I'd rather have a quality side content update than having a cheesy, non-quality main content update.

But to answer your question and muster all the hope that I can... Polaris, I suppose. If not Polaris, then Grizzleheim (I might be a little biased on the latter because my main character is actually from Grizzleheim ). But unlike most of the replies here, I'd most certainly not say Darkmoor. It's just me personally.

HelpfulAuroraParker's Guide to Pet Names

Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 70 Swashbuckler; Signature/Avatar by Dodger.

20. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to HelpfulAuroraParker For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (05-11-2019),Ravino (05-13-2019),Willowdreamer (05-11-2019)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast