•  Ship Type:
      •  [Is Unavailable]
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries
    Bookworm

Re: Worlds you'd like to explore in Pirate101.

Given what confirmed technical assets we have, we should have Darkmoor, Krokotopia, and Polaris in the works. By least of it, while we have new worlds, items, mobs, and activities for these places, they can be able to work on a skeleton for Grizzleheim and Rajah in the meantime. At least these 5 worlds are known to have concentrated stories for the Pirate101 universe.

mastermind706 is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer

• mastermind706's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Ruthless Jack Jackson
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Buccaneer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Heavy Eagle Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

A little over three years ago, I posted an idea for a new world called Fiddler's Green -- a sailor's heaven where the fiddler never stops. However, there is trouble in paradise: the Octopirate and Scalywag factions are warring.
    The Octopirates, led by Captain Octavio, make full use of their extra limbs -- some wielding six swords and others six pistols -- as well as their ability to produce clouds of ink. The Scalywags are comprised of reptilians. They are lead by the Black-Bearded Dragon -- an obvious reference to the famed pirate Blackbeard. True to his name, he has black tips on his spike-like tips, an indicator of dominance and aggression in real bearded dragons.
    Their fighting has caused a secret organization to emerge from the shadows: the Order of Stradivarius. Ever since the existence of Fiddler's Green, it has been the task of the members of the order to maintain peace between the rowdy pirates. Among this group is a young member named Lindsey Starling who is conflicted between tradition and pursuing adventure. Her name is a reference to Lindsey Stirling and her plight a reference to Fiddler on the Roof.
    After some trying, she is able to join your crew after appealing to the order's elder, a fiddler crab, and the Octopirates and Scalywags cease their fighting to take down a common enemy: you!
    There would also be an area called the Lock, a pirates' perdition. Here you would face the Sunken Circus, a groups of the Lock's residents who have met ironic fates. These include the Mussel Man and the Clown Fish. The former fell due to vanity and is subsequently covered in mussels which be cannot remove. The latter caused the fall of his crewmates because a prank he orchestrated, a mistake of which he is reminded for an eternity as a clown in the Lock's circus.
    Ruthless Jack Jackson

Cadmus is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer

• Cadmus's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Fiery Luke Silver
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Buccaneer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Aquila Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Energetic

polaris and darkmoor
    https://68.media.tumblr.com/dda8ecf306902967689763009cd4df09/tumblr_inline_ok3x72bBx51rc18kf_500.gif

musketeer12234 is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Darkmoor, Wizard City, Zafaria, Mirage, or completely new worlds based off of the many countries and continents around the globe. Heck, before, I had ideas of worlds for my own. Worlds being based off of the Biblical Era being Jerusalem, Israel, and so on. Or a Steampunk/Cyberpunk Germany. But the thought of a world in this game is a waste of time, at this point. Marleybone and Aquila arrived in 2013, as I recall. After 6 years lacking any NEW worlds, and amidst that a rushed and shoddy excuse of a Valencia expansion and a pathetic 'finale' to the Armada arc, what's ACTUALLY the point of giving this game any hope for a new world? On top of this, isn't it confirmed that we won't be getting a new world 'in the time being?' To me that's more jumbled nonsense to 'humor' us and keep Pirate101 grasping very. little. straws. Which is a shame. A shame that such a masterpiece of a game....reduced to this.
    Last edited by musketeer12234; 05-14-2019 at 02:04 AM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musketeer12234 For This Useful Post:

axel125 (05-14-2019),HelpfulAuroraParker (05-15-2019)

HelpfulAuroraParker is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Creative

Quote Originally Posted by musketeer12234 View Post
    Darkmoor, Wizard City, Zafaria, Mirage, or completely new worlds based off of the many countries and continents around the globe. Heck, before, I had ideas of worlds for my own. Worlds being based off of the Biblical Era being Jerusalem, Israel, and so on. Or a Steampunk/Cyberpunk Germany. But the thought of a world in this game is a waste of time, at this point. Marleybone and Aquila arrived in 2013, as I recall. After 6 years lacking any NEW worlds, and amidst that a rushed and shoddy excuse of a Valencia expansion and a pathetic 'finale' to the Armada arc, what's ACTUALLY the point of giving this game any hope for a new world? On top of this, isn't it confirmed that we won't be getting a new world 'in the time being?' To me that's more jumbled nonsense to 'humor' us and keep Pirate101 grasping very. little. straws. Which is a shame. A shame that such a masterpiece of a game....reduced to this.
    I agree 100% with everything you just said. If we are being hopeful, a steampunk World would be amazing, though. One can only dream...

*wakes up*

Oh, right. No new updates.

HelpfulAuroraParker's Guide to Pet Names

Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 70 Swashbuckler; Brave Kiley, Level 51 Buccaneer.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to HelpfulAuroraParker For This Useful Post:

axel125 (05-15-2019)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12