Thread: Audio Issues?

luvs2sleepalot is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Audio Issues?

I've recently seemed to develop audio issues with Pirate. The soundtrack seems to be sticking or skipping. I do not have audio issues with any other game or youtube etc. I have tried deleting the game and reinstalling it but still seem to have the problem

Anyone else having this problem?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luvs2sleepalot For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (05-13-2019),HelpfulAuroraParker (05-15-2019)

HelpfulAuroraParker is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Creative

Re: Audio Issues?

Quote Originally Posted by luvs2sleepalot View Post
    I've recently seemed to develop audio issues with Pirate. The soundtrack seems to be sticking or skipping. I do not have audio issues with any other game or youtube etc. I have tried deleting the game and reinstalling it but still seem to have the problem
    No, but then again, I haven't logged on for a while now. It just seems to be leaping with issues, doesn't it? That's what a game is like when it's neglected by its creators.

HelpfulAuroraParker's Guide to Pet Names

Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 70 Swashbuckler; Brave Kiley, Level 51 Buccaneer.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HelpfulAuroraParker For This Useful Post:

luvs2sleepalot (05-15-2019),Willowdreamer (05-15-2019)

Sanquinare is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Re: Audio Issues?

Quote Originally Posted by luvs2sleepalot View Post

I have had problems since playing it, i use the NVIDIA card, and the realtek audio software. The AMD video cards and their sound drivers, like the GIGABYTE MotherBoard audio software don't seem to stop or stick. I mainly experience it when bonnie scatterblast, or my privy or musketeer drops bombs. I have seen that since they added the moo tower, which is around the time i needed a new computer, this one.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sanquinare For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (05-16-2019),HelpfulAuroraParker (05-17-2019),luvs2sleepalot (05-18-2019)