luvs2sleepalot is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

No Pirate Pet Central

I've been trying to work on getting a better pet on any of my pirates and am having a difficult time self hatching. Especially since no matter how many guides I've read the whole hatching/ training makes no sense to me. I'm pretty much hatch train does it get what I want? No. Pout. Try again. I have a promising pet and went to the hatchery tonight hoping to find someone with an awesome pet that would be willing to hatch and the hatchery was absolutely empty.

I am in awe when I see some peoples pets and their talents/ powers. Too bad there is not a pet central over here on Pirate like there is on Wiz. Maybe it would be good if KI made a similar kiosk for pets here on pirate like they did on Wiz.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luvs2sleepalot For This Useful Post:

Tomas (06-06-2019),Willowdreamer (05-25-2019)

Phenoixblizzard is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Bored

Re: No Pirate Pet Central

A kiosk for Pirate101 would be nice. It would allow for us to have an easier time finding pets with the powers/talents we want and possibly even on the body we want since pirate pets give nothing extra like blades. It'll even allow for us to find the pet we want if collecting and make collecting hybrids easier for everyone.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Phenoixblizzard For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (05-25-2019),luvs2sleepalot (05-25-2019),Stephanie (05-27-2019),Tomas (06-06-2019),Willowdreamer (05-25-2019)

Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Re: No Pirate Pet Central

The thing about something like a Pet Central is that there needs to be a group of avid players who are interested in helping other players with improving pets.

We do have a pet mixing meet-up forum where you can post about what you're looking for, but actually finding someone to morph with can take a while because things are just so slow here.

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (05-25-2019),luvs2sleepalot (05-25-2019),Stephanie (05-27-2019),Tomas (06-06-2019)