PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Breezy

Walk in Shadows Ability On These Companions?

i was thinking that the walks in shadows ability should be considered in a future update for Shiruku Neko and the Ninja Pig companion because while shiruku neko isn't a ninja pig she was however raised by them for a period of time and since the ninja pig companion is a ninja pig (AH, see any resemblance there with shiruku neko and the ninja pig companion? i know i do!), it doesn't make any sense for the companion to not have the ability for he is a swashbuckling shinobi after all (or eventually becomes one rather) and other than from the black fog ability from pirate swashbucklers, how are they (being ninja's n' all) supposed to sneak about if they're recruited by fellow pirates other than swashbucklers?

the walk in shadows ability hides the user for 3 rounds and gives x2 weapon power for a single attack, now this is just my personal opinion here but 3 rounds and x2 weapon power for only 1 attack? op but not that op.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vice42 For This Useful Post:

ClockWork12 (07-14-2019),Crushcut (05-29-2019),GoldenGuardian (06-02-2019)

luvs2sleepalot is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Re: Walk in Shadows Ability On These Companions?

I'm not against this at all but thought to self Sarah Steel has shadows ability not to mention all swashbucklers. Does that mean we all studied under the pigs? (insert/ need Ninja pig emoticon)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to luvs2sleepalot For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (05-29-2019)