PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Support is not helping me?

I do not know what to do.

I could not load one of the areas in Valencia - it is called Catacombs I think?
    I forget the error...but I contacted support and told them that I could not log onto my character anymore. It would not load my character or let me into the place.

All that support did for me was move my character into Skull Island. I thought, okay I can log on now. But I tried going back to my quest, and I got kicked off again because it would not load.

I am just really confused? Because I don't know what to ask them or tell them what the problem is. I told them the problem. But they did not fix it for me. And it is my story quest so I am stuck.

What do I do?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tomas For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (06-05-2019),HelpfulAuroraParker (06-08-2019)

Kingurz is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Re: Support is not helping me?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas View Post

I forget the error...but I contacted support and told them that I could not log onto my character anymore. It would not load my character or let me into the place.

All that support did for me was move my character into Skull Island. I thought, okay I can log on now. But I tried going back to my quest, and I got kicked off again because it would not load.

I am just really confused? Because I don't know what to ask them or tell them what the problem is. I told them the problem. But they did not fix it for me. And it is my story quest so I am stuck.

What do I do?
    I'm clearly not support, but have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game? It sounds like the files associated with the catacombs on your computer might be corrupt/broken/etc. I haven't seen/heard of similar reports regarding this from other players, which makes me believe it is an issue unique to you.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kingurz For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (06-05-2019),HelpfulAuroraParker (06-08-2019),Tomas (06-05-2019),Willowdreamer (06-05-2019)

Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Re: Support is not helping me?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas View Post

What do I do?
    Sometimes, our characters will revert to the most recent Life Fountain when a dungeon fails to load. If you had a mark you teleported to outside of the Catacombs, you may not have been moved by Support. If you didn't receive a reply from them, they may not have even gotten to checking out your issue. If you did get a reply, and the issue isn't fixed, then you need to ask them to take another look, and tell them exactly what you posted here.

Kingurz may be on the right track as well. Can you access your account on another computer before you take the drastic step of uninstalling? If your character can load the Catacombs on the second computer, then uninstalling/reinstalling may be your fix.

Good Luck!

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (06-05-2019),HelpfulAuroraParker (06-08-2019),Tomas (06-05-2019)