Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1
    flash33's Avatar
       flash33 is offline Navigator
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor

    • flash33's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Seth
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Witchdoctor
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  70
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Aquila Galleon
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    3,123
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    584
    Thanks (Received)
    3,310
    Gold
    1,032
    Blog Entries
    70
    Musical

    Meet Central Members Tag Game.

    Got this from Wizard101 Central.

    Rules: Once you're tagged by someone list 3 facts about yourself then tag 3 others to do the same. Easy.

    1. I can play the piano and keyboard by ear and have never had a music lesson for them.
    2. I can stand on one leg for an extended period of time.
    3. I look at music pitches as colors. For example, the song Ne:One by Survive Said The Prophet is sung in the color orange to me.



    @Willowdreamer, @Crushcut, @Kingurz
    Last edited by flash33; 06-23-2019 at 07:42 AM.



  2. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to flash33 For This Useful Post:

    Cody Nightblade (06-27-2019),Crushcut (06-23-2019),GoldenGuardian (06-25-2019),HelpfulAuroraParker (06-23-2019),LuckyDuck (08-03-2019),Rrrrzzzz419 (06-25-2019),Stephanie (06-24-2019),Willowdreamer (06-23-2019)




  3. #2
    Kingurz's Avatar
       Kingurz is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    430
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    300
    Thanks (Received)
    724
    Gold
    414

    Re: Meet Central Members Tag Game.

    Quote Originally Posted by flash33 View Post
    Got this from Wizard101 Central.

    Rules: Once you're tagged by someone list 3 facts about yourself then tag 3 others to do the same. Easy.

    1. I can play the piano and keyboard by ear and have never had a music lesson for them.
    2. I can stand on one leg for an extended period of time.
    3. I look at music pitches as colors. For example, the song Ne:One by Survive Said The Prophet is sung in the color orange to me.



    @Willowdreamer, @Crushcut, @Kingurz

    1. I have lived in six different countries.

    2. Buffalo Wings are my favorite food (just to be clear, not the type that float around Cool Ranch).

    3. I have maxed characters of all types in every KI game.

    @HelpfulAuroraParker
    @Chrissy The Blesser
    @Rrrrzzzz419



  4. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kingurz For This Useful Post:

    Cody Nightblade (06-27-2019),GoldenGuardian (06-25-2019),HelpfulAuroraParker (06-23-2019),LuckyDuck (08-03-2019),luvs2sleepalot (07-30-2019),Rrrrzzzz419 (06-23-2019),Stephanie (06-24-2019),Willowdreamer (06-23-2019)


  5. #3
    Willowdreamer's Avatar
       Willowdreamer is online now Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    20,877
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    7,465
    Thanks (Received)
    8,563
    Gold
    1,961
    Fine

    Re: Meet Central Members Tag Game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingurz View Post
    1. I have lived in six different countries.

    2. Buffalo Wings are my favorite food (just to be clear, not the type that float around Cool Ranch).

    3. I have maxed characters of all types in every KI game.

    @HelpfulAuroraParker
    @Chrissy The Blesser
    @Rrrrzzzz419
    1. I have three brothers and three sisters.

    2. I was born in Wisconsin but haven't lived there for several decades.

    3. I listen to Meat Loaf's "Bat out of [Hades]" on CD in the car while driving on long trips and sing along. (I don't know what color that is, @flash33)

    Tagging: @CaptainPowwow, @Celestialmoon, @luvs2sleepalot





  6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

    Cody Nightblade (06-27-2019),GoldenGuardian (06-25-2019),HelpfulAuroraParker (06-23-2019),Kingurz (06-23-2019),LuckyDuck (08-03-2019),luvs2sleepalot (07-30-2019),Stephanie (06-24-2019)


  7. #4
    HelpfulAuroraParker's Avatar
       HelpfulAuroraParker is offline Lookout
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    667
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    6,206
    Thanks (Received)
    647
    Gold
    444
    Creative

    Re: Meet Central Members Tag Game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingurz View Post
    Oh, wow, thanks for the tag! For some reason, I wasn't notified. Still, thanks for tagging me!

    For the sake of personal information being kept a secret, I'll do general facts, hehe.

    1. I am a hardcore writer and have written stories for a really long time. I LOVE WRITING YAYYY
    2. Helpful Aurora Parker was actually not my first Pirate to be created. My first Pirate was actually on a different account that still only has Menu Chat, LOL, and that's Pretty Ariel Parker, Level 5 Privateer. I had in mind for them to be sisters in role play and backstory.
    3. I play(ed) Pixie Hollow/FairyABC, Club Penguin/Club Penguin Rewritten, The Aetherlight: Chronicles of the Resistance and Pirate101 (duh, LOL).

    Phew! Done! I taaag...

    1. @GoldenGuardian
    2. @Stephanie
    3. @Shivi (you still around, Shivi? )
    Last edited by HelpfulAuroraParker; 06-23-2019 at 03:12 PM.

    HelpfulAuroraParker's Guide to Pet Names

    Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 70 Swashbuckler; Signature/Avatar by Dodger.




  8. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to HelpfulAuroraParker For This Useful Post:

    Cody Nightblade (06-27-2019),GoldenGuardian (06-25-2019),Kingurz (06-23-2019),LuckyDuck (08-03-2019),luvs2sleepalot (07-30-2019),Ravino (06-24-2019),Stephanie (06-24-2019),Willowdreamer (06-24-2019)


  9. #5
    Rrrrzzzz419's Avatar
       Rrrrzzzz419 is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Posts
    416
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    351
    Thanks (Received)
    590
    Gold
    111

    Re: Meet Central Members Tag Game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingurz View Post
    1. I have lived in six different countries.

    2. Buffalo Wings are my favorite food (just to be clear, not the type that float around Cool Ranch).

    3. I have maxed characters of all types in every KI game.

    @HelpfulAuroraParker
    @Chrissy The Blesser
    @Rrrrzzzz419
    This going to to be fun! Thanks for the tag.

    1. Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg was my first pirate who I have had for 4+ years now!
    2. Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg got the nickname "Die No" from a low level game friend I have sparred with numerous times, they gave me that nickname because they just weren't able to defeat me, and it stuck.
    3. Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg (my second pirate) got the nickname "A Roar A" as a reference to my first and currently only other pirate Dino. Dinosaurs roared.
    4. I gave Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg pink eyes because my favorite color is pink, I gave Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg blue eyes because I have blue eyes in real life.

    @Avery Court Grace


    @Phenoixblizzard;


    @RealDux
    Last edited by Rrrrzzzz419; 06-23-2019 at 03:57 PM.

    Captains Of The #TrollPatrol. Avatar (Me) made by Sock from Super Happy Fun Times. Profile and Signature picture (My Pirates) made by @HelpfulAuroraParker.



  10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Rrrrzzzz419 For This Useful Post:

    Cody Nightblade (06-27-2019),GoldenGuardian (06-25-2019),Kingurz (06-23-2019),LuckyDuck (08-03-2019),luvs2sleepalot (07-30-2019),Stephanie (06-24-2019)


  11. #6
    Phenoixblizzard's Avatar
       Phenoixblizzard is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    91
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    54
    Thanks (Received)
    135
    Gold
    717
    Bored

    Re: Meet Central Members Tag Game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rrrrzzzz419 View Post
    This going to to be fun! Thanks for the tag.

    1. Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg was my first pirate who I have had for 4+ years now!
    2. Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg got the nickname "Die No" from a low level game friend I have sparred with numerous times, they gave me that nickname because they just weren't able to defeat me, and it stuck.
    3. Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg (my second pirate) got the nickname "A Roar A" as a reference to my first and currently only other pirate Dino. Dinosaurs roared.
    4. I gave Two-Faced Dino "Die No" Clegg pink eyes because my favorite color is pink, I gave Two-Faced Aurora "A Roar A" Clegg blue eyes because I have blue eyes in real life.

    @Avery Court Grace


    Phenoixblizzard


    @RealDux

    Tag games like this are fun. Glad to see something like it on Pirate101 central
    1. I'm a self taught artist and paint little glass jars during my spare time that I sell when I can (haven't had much luck selling them lately). They might not be professional looking, but they do look really nice for someone who's learning as they go

    2. I've created a little guild between all of my pirates on my accounts. Funny enough my little low level pirate, Felix Everhart, is the leader of the guild instead of my first pirate Merciless Aurora Silver or my main pirate Dark Aurora

    3. For some reason when I want to make my Acropolis in Wizard101 into a awesome looking Aquila themed house, I can't seem to find the time to go through all of my junk and sell off what I don't need. Same thing with my Swashbuckler house on Dark Aurora. I'd love to revamp the house, but I can't seem to find the time to go through everything and sell off what's no longer needed

    I tag @LizardWizard @Elemutation @The Hoodoo Master



  12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Phenoixblizzard For This Useful Post:

    Cody Nightblade (06-27-2019),GoldenGuardian (06-25-2019),HelpfulAuroraParker (06-23-2019),LuckyDuck (08-03-2019),luvs2sleepalot (07-30-2019),Ravino (06-24-2019),Stephanie (06-24-2019),Willowdreamer (06-24-2019)


  13. #7
    luvs2sleepalot's Avatar
       luvs2sleepalot is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    108
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    345
    Thanks (Received)
    305
    Gold
    38

    Re: Meet Central Members Tag Game.

    Thanks Willow Dream!

    1) I used to play the piano and am now reduced to playing a mean chopsticks.

    2) I love to sing and like to THINK I can carry a tune. Others tell me I shouldn't quit my day job

    3) I am very impatient but really starting to mellow out a bit in my old age. Which is a good thing
    @~Sword-Saint~ , @Stephanie Dawnheart, @axel125







  14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to luvs2sleepalot For This Useful Post:

    Cody Nightblade (06-27-2019),GoldenGuardian (06-25-2019),HelpfulAuroraParker (06-24-2019),LuckyDuck (08-03-2019),Ravino (06-24-2019),Stephanie (06-24-2019),Willowdreamer (06-24-2019)


  15. #8
    Elemutation's Avatar
       Elemutation is offline Rookie
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler

    • Elemutation's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Fearless Ryan Holystone
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Swashbuckler
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  65
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Haunted Galleon lv65
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    347
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    132
    Thanks (Received)
    574
    Gold
    72

    Re: Meet Central Members Tag Game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Phenoixblizzard View Post
    Tag games like this are fun. Glad to see something like it on Pirate101 central
    1. I'm a self taught artist and paint little glass jars during my spare time that I sell when I can (haven't had much luck selling them lately). They might not be professional looking, but they do look really nice for someone who's learning as they go

    2. I've created a little guild between all of my pirates on my accounts. Funny enough my little low level pirate, Felix Everhart, is the leader of the guild instead of my first pirate Merciless Aurora Silver or my main pirate Dark Aurora

    3. For some reason when I want to make my Acropolis in Wizard101 into a awesome looking Aquila themed house, I can't seem to find the time to go through all of my junk and sell off what I don't need. Same thing with my Swashbuckler house on Dark Aurora. I'd love to revamp the house, but I can't seem to find the time to go through everything and sell off what's no longer needed

    I tag @LizardWizard @Elemutation @The Hoodoo Master
    I’ll give it a go.

    1. I’m a sucker for romance stories (mostly in video games)

    2. I’m pretty much a Fanatic Star Wars Loremaster (Even now, I’m mad at you, Disney, for rendering 95% of the EU canon as “Legends”. I understand why, it makes sense with what you’re trying to do... but I’m still mad.)

    3. My first ever video game was Spongebob Squarepants: Battle for Bikini Bottom. I found my best friend in elementary school from us both playing the game when we were little. We still keep in touch today, and every time he’s in town we complete the game. He’s also been entertaining me with his speedrun skills, where it’s more fun to watch than play. I was ECSTATIC when I heard a remake is coming with cut content, and I’m counting the days till it’s release.

    That was fun.

    I tag @DarkFire054, @Toa of Gallifrey, @Ravino.



    (I'm not sure how to tag, so if you could edit this, Willow, that would be much appreciated)
    Last edited by Willowdreamer; 06-24-2019 at 08:28 PM.

    Character Profiles
    “No. Not even in the face of Armageddon. Never compromise.”
    ― Alan Moore, Watchmen



  16. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Elemutation For This Useful Post:

    Cody Nightblade (06-27-2019),GoldenGuardian (06-25-2019),LuckyDuck (08-03-2019),Phenoixblizzard (06-24-2019),Stephanie (06-24-2019),Willowdreamer (06-24-2019)


  17. #9
    Stephanie's Avatar
       Stephanie is offline Rookie
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer

    • Stephanie's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Dandy Stephanie
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Privateer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  70
      •  Ship Type:
      •  The Speedy Dolphin
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    345
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    1,209
    Thanks (Received)
    823
    Gold
    66

    Re: Meet Central Members Tag Game.

    Nice to see some activity around here!


    1. I started taking weekly piano lessons when I was around six, but at the time I did it just to please my parents. It wasn't until much later that I began to build my own interests. Even though I never became a good pianist, the background turned out to be very important for all sorts of life skills, and I am grateful to my parents for giving me what they never had when they were children.

    2. I've gone to school in three different countries. I also speak a different language at home than I do at school and work, which is one reason I found Hermione Granger to be very relatable, because the Muggle world that she's from is separate from the wizarding world.

    3. I have a brother with whom I was very close when we were growing up.



    Tagging some people that I see have not been tagged already
    @Alex Deathflame
    @tinyzoetew
    @Nojow
    Stephanie Dawnheart in Wizard101 ⚫ Dandy Stephanie in Pirate101



  18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

    Cody Nightblade (06-27-2019),GoldenGuardian (06-25-2019),HelpfulAuroraParker (06-24-2019),LuckyDuck (08-03-2019),luvs2sleepalot (06-24-2019),Willowdreamer (06-24-2019)


  19. #10
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    375
    PvP Tournaments Won
    0
    Thanks
    825
    Thanks (Received)
    566
    Gold
    227
    Curious

    Re: Meet Central Members Tag Game.

    Really, I got tagged into this? Ok... let me think of something...


    1. I'm a very picky eater, which was once my parents' greatest issue. I can't stand eating overly spiced food (sadly for me, the norm here in Brazil) and certain textures. I also dislike mixing different foods together.
    2. I'm prone to very dark humor and excessive laughing when I get tired, sad or annoyed.
    3. I can intuitively (and correctly) guess the origin and original context of most words in ancient greek and latin, despite having never studied either.


    And I tag @flash33 @One-Eyed Jack @Sheldon

    ~R



  20. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Ravino For This Useful Post:

    Cody Nightblade (06-27-2019),GoldenGuardian (06-25-2019),HelpfulAuroraParker (06-27-2019),luvs2sleepalot (06-25-2019),Phenoixblizzard (06-25-2019),Rrrrzzzz419 (06-25-2019),Stephanie (06-26-2019),Willowdreamer (06-24-2019)


Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •