ClockWork12 is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Is there a way to farm Governor Nakamura

Hello everyone .

I am wondering is there a way to farm this boss ?

I am trying to get a robe with the valor fort for my privateer and this boss people said drop it and its called Shosho's Kit . Thats the only robe am aware of for privy that has a Valor fortress if anyone knows of any other please post it ty.
    I am a top level so was wondering if this boss could be farmed at lower level when you first get the quest for it , maybe could use a cabin glitch ?
    Last edited by ClockWork12; 07-06-2019 at 10:28 PM.
    P101 Eric West/W101C Jeremy5511

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ClockWork12 For This Useful Post:

Cody Nightblade (07-07-2019),Crushcut (07-07-2019),HelpfulAuroraParker (07-07-2019)

Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Re: Is there a way to farm Governor Nakamura

Quote Originally Posted by ClockWork12 View Post
    Hello everyone .

I am wondering is there a way to farm this boss ?

I am trying to get a robe with the valor fort for my privateer and this boss people said drop it and its called Shosho's Kit . Thats the only robe am aware of for privy that has a Valor fortress if anyone knows of any other please post it ty.
    I am a top level so was wondering if this boss could be farmed at lower level when you first get the quest for it , maybe could use a cabin glitch ?
    The instance can be repeated, although it is several battles with other guards before fighting the final battle. Governor Nakamura isn't actually in that battle, anyway, drops are recorded on the page for No Wei - one of his guards.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

ClockWork12 (07-07-2019),Cody Nightblade (07-07-2019),Crushcut (07-07-2019),HelpfulAuroraParker (07-07-2019)

luvs2sleepalot is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Re: Is there a way to farm Governor Nakamura

Quote Originally Posted by Willowdreamer View Post
    The instance can be repeated, although it is several battles with other guards before fighting the final battle. Governor Nakamura isn't actually in that battle, anyway, drops are recorded on the page for No Wei - one of his guards.

That sounds like a great robe to have for a privy working with a team.

But I must be blind I don't see a mention of it on No Wei's page and on the page for the robe it doesn't list who drops it. I guess you just have to farm and then report it to the rest of us

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to luvs2sleepalot For This Useful Post:

ClockWork12 (07-08-2019),Cody Nightblade (07-07-2019),Crushcut (07-07-2019),HelpfulAuroraParker (07-09-2019),Willowdreamer (07-08-2019)