PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Breezy

Question Nefarious Companion Eye Poll?

can anyone create a official poll on here about having red (nefarious) eyes implemented on companions? (since i asked?) they (the polls) are basically debate(s) and also, they have that aesthetically interesting charm about them (imo at least).we the pirate(s) get the nefarious eyes and so do some of our pets so, to that i say why not our companions also? and that's where the poll comes in, to decide (debate) on having the glowing eyes implemented somehao somewei. besides that's what polls are (mainly) created for, aren't they?(to debate?)

honestly, what can the glowing eyes do to our companions? they're only aesthetic after all (meaning they're only for looks)

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Vice42 For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (07-29-2019)

Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Re: Nefarious Companion Eye Poll?

Quote Originally Posted by Vice42 View Post
    can anyone create a official poll on here about having red (nefarious) eyes implemented on companions? (since i asked?) they (the polls) are basically debate(s) and also, they have that aesthetically interesting charm about them (imo at least).we the pirate(s) get the nefarious eyes and so do some of our pets so, to that i say why not our companions also? and that's where the poll comes in, to decide (debate) on having the glowing eyes implemented somehao somewei. besides that's what polls are (mainly) created for, aren't they?(to debate?)

honestly, what can the glowing eyes do to our companions? they're only aesthetic after all (meaning they're only for looks)
    Yes, anyone can create such a poll. Polls have to be added while creating a thread, they cannot be added after the first post is submitted, though.

Discussion doesn't require a poll, but some members are very good at creating the, adding interesting options rather than limiting themselves to strict Yes/No questions.

Personally, I don't care for the glowing red eyes so much, but I can see that they are very popular. I wouldn't want them for my own companions, but if you do, then why not?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (07-29-2019),Vice42 (07-28-2019)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Breezy

Re: Nefarious Companion Eye Poll?

i'm not particularly a pollster, was hoping someone else can if and when they can spare time?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Vice42 For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (07-29-2019)