View Poll Results: Do you think the Nefarious 6th Badge should be implemented on Companions

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • That's a great idea!

4 33.33%
  • Yeah, sounds good.

1 8.33%
  • It's a good idea, I guess.

2 16.67%
  • Meh. I don't really care...

4 33.33%
  • That's a bad idea.

0 0%
  • Nope.

1 8.33%
       HelpfulAuroraParker is offline Lookout
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Creative

Post For Vice42 - The Nefarious 6th Badge Being Implemented on Companions

Via Vice42...

"can anyone create a official poll on here about having red (nefarious) eyes implemented on companions? (since i asked?) they (the polls) are basically debate(s) and also, they have that aesthetically interesting charm about them (imo at least).we the pirate(s) get the nefarious eyes and so do some of our pets so, to that i say why not our companions also? and that's where the poll comes in, to decide (debate) on having the glowing eyes implemented somehao somewei. besides that's what polls are (mainly) created for, aren't they?(to debate?) honestly, what can the glowing eyes do to our companions? they're only aesthetic after all (meaning they're only for looks)"

HelpfulAuroraParker's Guide to Pet Names

Helpful Aurora Parker, Level 70 Swashbuckler; Signature/Avatar by Dodger.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HelpfulAuroraParker For This Useful Post:

Rrrrzzzz419 (07-29-2019),Vice42 (07-29-2019)

GoldenGuardian is offline Rookie
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler

• GoldenGuardian's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Dread-Admiral Hawkins
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Swashbuckler
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  9-Gear Machine o'War
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Worried

Re: For Vice42 - The Nefarious 6th Badge Being Implemented on Companions

I would rather be able to "dye" or change the color of nefarious eyes in pirates. Red is cool, but white, blue, yellow, purple or whatever colored nefarious eyes would be cool as well. Variety is wonderful.
    As for companions, I think it may take a fair while to code nefarious eyes for each one, so I don't think its the best use of resources. Perhaps they could add new companions that have red glowing eyes, like those eagle shades in aquila and terror-cotta warriors.

Come to think of it, why do some foes like the Duck of Death and Aquilan eagle shades even have nefarious eyes? Is Moo connected to them, or did the devs just use a good old copy paste for the sake of it?

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GoldenGuardian For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (08-04-2019),FearlessGriffinD (09-29-2019),HelpfulAuroraParker (08-04-2019),Phenoixblizzard (08-02-2019),Vice42 (08-02-2019)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Breezy

Re: For Vice42 - The Nefarious 6th Badge Being Implemented on Companions

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGuardian View Post
    I would rather be able to "dye" or change the color of nefarious eyes in pirates. Red is cool, but white, blue, yellow, purple or whatever colored nefarious eyes would be cool as well. Variety is wonderful.
    As for companions, I think it may take a fair while to code nefarious eyes for each one, so I don't think its the best use of resources. Perhaps they could add new companions that have red glowing eyes, like those eagle shades in aquila and terror-cotta warriors.

Come to think of it, why do some foes like the Duck of Death and Aquilan eagle shades even have nefarious eyes? Is Moo connected to them, or did the devs just use a good old copy paste for the sake of it?
    i'm surprised the armada don't even have the nefarious eyes, they arrrr nefarious and will stop at nothing to.. (or somewhere along those lines and probably even more nefarious than moo manchu also)

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vice42 For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (08-04-2019),HelpfulAuroraParker (08-04-2019)