Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
       Varys is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Re: yearly is long enough please

At this point, all I want is extensive bugfixes and a singleplayer client. I want to be able to play this game with as few glitches as possible after the servers are shut down. I'm okay with no further content, no director's cut for books 15 through 20, no PvP and stuff like Tower of Moo Manchu being nigh unbeatable due to the game changing to singleplayer, I just want this game to be preserved for future play in as decent a state as possible. I am aware that these desires are unrealistic, and the best I can hope for is an unstable modded client after the servers are shut down.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Varys For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (08-14-2019),monkeycrew (08-14-2019),Willowdreamer (08-14-2019)

DarkFire054 is offline Sailor
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer

• DarkFire054's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Fearless Wolf Nightingale
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Buccaneer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Aquila Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Cynical

I'm at the point where a new world might not even be enough for me to want to play again, seeing as it takes 3 years for an update that probably took 3 months, i'm not going to bother anymore if the people running the company clearly don't care about making the game worth playing

Same goes for wiz, i'm at the verge of being done with the constant push for crown shop items as apposed to giving us actual side content for the new gear/ items, so thanks Elie for ruining everything for the sake of milking your fans

Avi By a friend of mine ( not from central )... Sig by me.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DarkFire054 For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (08-15-2019),FusionSun (08-18-2019),monkeycrew (08-14-2019),Rrrrzzzz419 (08-14-2019),Willowdreamer (08-14-2019)

luvs2sleepalot is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

After my Pirates go max, I really hope there is another game out there that I can play that isn't fast click, I just don't see me going back to Wiz after enjoying my Pirate playing for this long.

I'm not even that excited about the card games that I see out there. I really enjoy MMORPG's and the social aspect of gaming but just haven't found one out there that attracts me. I am on the hunt though. I did have one Wiz player on Central recommend one game (not sure if I'm allowed to mention it but it has to do with horses) and while I do enjoy the game and play it, I do dislike how you have to log on every day to feed your horse. It's also female
    exclusive character as well as a simple quest story that I know doesn't attract many players. While this is a fan site for Pirate, sometimes I do wish we could recommend other games to each other.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luvs2sleepalot For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (08-15-2019),monkeycrew (08-15-2019)

Kingurz is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Quote Originally Posted by monkeycrew View Post
    If it makes it any better, they did not mention their games Rise and Destroy, AlphaCat, or Everclicker, which in Everclicker's case they desperately tried to hang on to (it was on Steam, right?).

Pirate-themed bundle could mean either this is a strategy to lure wiz people into pirate OR they are running out of ideas. idk just me.

Everclicker never made it to Steam. It was Green Lighted (when that was still a Steam thing), but was never actually made into a Steam game as requested by the community. It was suppose to serve as the test bed to start the relationship with Steam, in order to pave the way for the rest of the KI games, but Wizard101 ultimately made that mark.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kingurz For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (08-15-2019),monkeycrew (08-15-2019)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123