My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Cool

Re: Rule Change Dicussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by ClockWork12 View Post
    You as everyone else has a right to their opinion , with respect but this is inaccurate in presenting or assuming what my proposed ban was for , for which i made few posts and explained in details what my ban is about . Never said a single word about anything being overpowered or any heal being OP. perhaps you misunderstood or didn't read everything i said. My main emphasis was on other points such as fairness , advantage,availability of tools for all just to name 2 points , limiting game play for select few vs limiting game play in general ( or should i say limiting few spells on weapons to be available to be played in tournaments) , limiting few players access to extra options vs what benefits the competition more ect. quite a few points i made to go back and name them all yours weren't listed or really refer to at all . Honestly confusing stuff that really has nothing to do at all with my ban or points i explained , other than a small fact that there is a heal on one of those weapons.Didn't see Logan say anything like it either.
    You're saying how banning champ weapons is making things more fair, however, what's there being not fair? second wind is fair, it's essentially a revive and you can't heal someone to death. Also the poison weapon is also fair and you're acting like it isn't. I kind of get what you're saying, it's a champion weapon, you can not get those in ranked anymore, but the only weapon that's broken is the trees. All of the other weapons are fine. And second wind and an extra poison wouldn't change a whole outcome of a game since you getting a super poison, or heck, even mega poison is pretty unlikely. Would you rather have a buckler use assassin knives or the poison weapon? I'd definitely have them use the poison weapon over a assassin.
    You say how the champ weapons will give an advantage... No they wont. If it's the tree weapon, yes. But second wind and the summer flames, the poison weapon, all of that stuff is fair. I get the summer flames do about 1K, but if you put a fort on it does 500. 500 damage only as your weapon. A assassin for an example can do A LOT more than that. the surge weapon for privy is better than that, the assassin knives are better than that. The haywire thunder rifle for musket is better than that. So how is that person getting an advantage if the champion weapons are the same or worse than weapons any player can get?
    Last edited by Celestialmoon; 09-15-2019 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Mention of another site
    Loyal Devin Xavier - Level 70 Privateer Disloyal Devin Xavier - Level 70 Witchdoctor Pretty Devin Xavier - Level 70 Musketeer Ugly Devin Xavier - Level 70 Swashbuckler

sarcasticjoseph is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Bored

Post Re: Rule Change Dicussion Thread

Quote Originally Posted by LoyalDevinXavier View Post
    second wind is fair, it's essentially a revive and you can't heal someone to death.
    Second wind is actually extremely good. It's basically a revive x2. So it's far more useful late game and can change the entire outcome of a fight. That's pretty much why it's banned. Because not everyone has it. Also you mentioned flames. Issue with thosr is again late game worthy. About to lose to a guy with the same health and you need to temporarily retreat. Boom you have some rank flames. So you really can't compare those weapons to gloom. It's much different. Not saying they should be banned. Just saying they are pretty op late game.

PIZZA! PIZZA! PIZZA!

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678