Logan is offline Rookie
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Tired

[Missing] Houngan's Obsidian Boots

If anyone has the Houngan Obsidian Boots (A pair of boots dropped from the Obsidian Old Scratch fight) and is able to provide a screenshot for the item's look and it's stats would be great as it is the only drop item missing from Obsidian Old Scratch's Wiki page.

You can upload the screenshots here and I'll gladly place them in the proper wiki page for the boots or if you do have experience and able to upload or edit pages on the wiki, The link for the boot pages should be here:

https://www.pirate101central.com/w/i...edit&redlink=1
    Logan - Blade Dancer - Swashbuckler - PvP Champion - Pirate101 Articles and Guides Writer for Final Bastion

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Logan For This Useful Post:

Cody Nightblade (09-12-2019)

GoldenGuardian is offline Rookie

• GoldenGuardian's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Dread-Admiral Hawkins
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Swashbuckler
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  9-Gear Machine o'War
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Worried

Re: [Missing] Houngan's Obsidian Boots

Hello don't know if you still need this.

Name:  Screenshot (5).png
Views: 56
Size:  60.9 KB
    [Male version]

Name:  Screenshot (6).png
Views: 59
Size:  161.1 KB
    [Stats]
    Last edited by GoldenGuardian; 09-15-2019 at 07:10 AM.

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to GoldenGuardian For This Useful Post:

ClockWork12 (09-16-2019),Cody Nightblade (09-15-2019),Kingurz (09-15-2019),Logan (09-15-2019),RealDux (09-15-2019),Willowdreamer (09-15-2019)

Logan is offline Rookie
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Tired

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenGuardian View Post
    Hello don't know if you still need this.

Name:  Screenshot (5).png
Views: 56
Size:  60.9 KB
    [Male version]

Name:  Screenshot (6).png
Views: 59
Size:  161.1 KB
    [Stats]
    Added to the wiki. Thanks. Just need one more thing, Sell Value. How much is it sold for at any normal trade vendor? Say Avery's Court selling vendor for an example.
    Logan - Blade Dancer - Swashbuckler - PvP Champion - Pirate101 Articles and Guides Writer for Final Bastion

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Logan For This Useful Post:

GoldenGuardian (09-16-2019)

GoldenGuardian is offline Rookie

• GoldenGuardian's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Dread-Admiral Hawkins
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Swashbuckler
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  9-Gear Machine o'War
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Worried

Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    Added to the wiki. Thanks. Just need one more thing, Sell Value. How much is it sold for at any normal trade vendor? Say Avery's Court selling vendor for an example.
    Sell price is 38 gold, which is abysmally low for level 70 boss gear. This claim sounds ridiculous so I have included the screenshot below for additional verification. Just for comparison, a random cheap set of level 15 boots I had sold for 51 gold when I went to trade vendors.

Important Edit: I don't know if what all I am about to say is old and common knowledge, but here goes. I did some digging in the wiki and found that the level 10 variation of these boots from Old Scratch in Shady Hollow also sells for 38 gold. Furthermore, English Bills Level 70 Obsidian boots also sells for the same price as his Level 20 boots- that is 300 gold. Captain Bloods Jacket [level 35] and Captain Bloods Obsidian Jacket [level 70] sell for the same price of 675 gold. Thus it seems coders got lazy, and the selling price for obsidian boss gear is the same as their original counterparts. This explains the very low price of 38 gold for these houngan obsidian boots, as it was derived from level 10 gear.

Name:  Screenshot (7).png
Views: 41
Size:  717.7 KB
    Last edited by GoldenGuardian; 09-16-2019 at 05:49 AM.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to GoldenGuardian For This Useful Post:

Cody Nightblade (09-16-2019),Crushcut (09-17-2019),Willowdreamer (09-16-2019)

monkeycrew is offline Lookout

• monkeycrew's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Black Wolf Bowman
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Swashbuckler
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Bison Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Dreaming

Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    I think it's the same as the regular boots from the old boss in skull island, that's why it's so low, since it IS just copies for all the obsidian bosses.

Black Wolf Bowman Level 70/Dashing Seamus Bowman Level 70/Gruesome Sergio Bowman Level 70/Loyal Zane Bowman Level 70/India Bowman Level 70/Able Anna Urswick Level 70

10. The Following User Says Thank You to monkeycrew For This Useful Post:

Willowdreamer (09-17-2019)

Kingurz is offline Deckhand
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Sell price is 38 gold, which is abysmally low for level 70 boss gear. This claim sounds ridiculous so I have included the screenshot below for additional verification. Just for comparison, a random cheap set of level 15 boots I had sold for 51 gold when I went to trade vendors.

Important Edit: I don't know if what all I am about to say is old and common knowledge, but here goes. I did some digging in the wiki and found that the level 10 variation of these boots from Old Scratch in Shady Hollow also sells for 38 gold. Furthermore, English Bills Level 70 Obsidian boots also sells for the same price as his Level 20 boots- that is 300 gold. Captain Bloods Jacket [level 35] and Captain Bloods Obsidian Jacket [level 70] sell for the same price of 675 gold. Thus it seems coders got lazy, and the selling price for obsidian boss gear is the same as their original counterparts. This explains the very low price of 38 gold for these houngan obsidian boots, as it was derived from level 10 gear.

It also explains why after a year later since the release of these dungeons.......we still have level 25 and level 10 gear still dropping in these level 70 Obsidian dungeons (copy and paste jobs from their non-Obsidian versions).

12. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kingurz For This Useful Post:

Cody Nightblade (09-18-2019),Crushcut (09-17-2019),GoldenGuardian (09-17-2019),monkeycrew (09-16-2019),Willowdreamer (09-17-2019)

Logan is offline Rookie
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Tired

Sell value has been added. Thanks.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Logan For This Useful Post:

Cody Nightblade (09-18-2019)