PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Obsidian Death Dealers Buff

Now that Obsidian Death Dealers got buffed to have competitive damage rather than mock us of something that could've been, what are your thought on it? Do you think it'll be more frequently used or a memorable but unused weapon? Personally I see this as a potential for non-musketeers that want to go for the gun route.

(For those that don't know, Obsidian Death Dealers is a Shooty weapon dropped by Obsidian English Bill with 233 damage and grants 3 ranks of Burst Fire).

Who said this game was easy?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to CompanionMechanics For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (10-04-2019)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Re: Obsidian Death Dealers Buff

The thunder rifle is still so much stronger that the deathdealers will be nothing but a cute novelty. The extra ~20 weapon power means nothing when you're giving up 2 strong attacks and weapon range for it. Sure, you get a rank of burst fire as compensation but the vast majority of endgame musketeers (or people that will want to use guns, if for some reason a non-musket wants to be pure shooty) will be running a burst fire pet + burst 1 trained.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mathew For This Useful Post:

CompanionMechanics (10-03-2019),Crushcut (10-04-2019)

ClockWork12 is offline Deck Swabber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Musketeer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Re: Obsidian Death Dealers Buff

Quote Originally Posted by CompanionMechanics View Post
    Now that Obsidian Death Dealers got buffed to have competitive damage rather than mock us of something that could've been, what are your thought on it? Do you think it'll be more frequently used or a memorable but unused weapon? Personally I see this as a potential for non-musketeers that want to go for the gun route.

(For those that don't know, Obsidian Death Dealers is a Shooty weapon dropped by Obsidian English Bill with 233 damage and grants 3 ranks of Burst Fire).
    Grants only 1 rank of bust fire as far i know . Its a improvement to 80 damage that used to be but the rage 4 for many players will be a issue , any range 5 weapon will be better even if it has less damage .
    P101 Eric West/W101C Jeremy5511

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ClockWork12 For This Useful Post:

CompanionMechanics (10-05-2019),Crushcut (10-05-2019)