PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Curious

Helios Set (Level 60+) not Stitchable.....

A bit of a frustrating observation....

It seems that the Helios Set (Level 60+) isn't stitchable to regular Shooty/Slashy weapons.

Here's a picture that shows this:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Picture 2019-11-28 15-29-18-673.jpg 
Views:	15 
Size:	100.2 KB 
ID:	76183

Willowdreamer is online now Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Re: Helios Set (Level 60+) not Stitchable.....

Is the Haywire set a "regular" shooty/slashy weapon? Or are the Haywire weapons like the Nefarious ones, unable to be stiched.

I haven't been able to locate my Helios Set to verify if they can be stitched to a different dropped shooty/slashy set, but I think several sets need to be tried before we pronounce it unstitchable.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

Cody Nightblade (11-29-2019)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Curious

Re: Helios Set (Level 60+) not Stitchable.....

Quote Originally Posted by Willowdreamer View Post
    Is the Haywire set a "regular" shooty/slashy weapon? Or are the Haywire weapons like the Nefarious ones, unable to be stiched.

I haven't been able to locate my Helios Set to verify if they can be stitched to a different dropped shooty/slashy set, but I think several sets need to be tried before we pronounce it unstitchable.

Oops, seems I forgot to show more weapon-stitching attempts above. Sorry about that ^^'7

I remember on the official Pirate101 message boards that One-Eyed Jack stated that the Frostlock weapons were not stitchable to most Shooty weapons because they are considered "bayonet" weapons (which many shooty weapons are not, including the Baker Rifle, the only Bazaar-sold weapon with a bayonet, if I remember correctly).

I barely remember doing testing to see if there was a similar weapon-type declaration for the Helios Set.
    It appears to be that the Helios Set (Level 60+) falls under a separate category similar to the Frostlock weapons.

Here's a video that shows this:

(For some reason, the same case appears to happen for Shooty weapons with Blunderbuss Shot....)
    Oh, and yes, the Haywire Swashbuckler Set appears to be a normal Shooty/Slashy weapon. (Mine is already stitched to another Shooty/Slashy weapon, the Winter Wonder Set -- a holiday weapon.)

The really odd thing is that Blunderbuss Shot and Grape Shot are basically the same Power, except for the fact that Blunderbuss Shot does more damage than Grape Shot.
    Last edited by Cody Nightblade; 11-29-2019 at 08:26 PM.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cody Nightblade For This Useful Post:

luvs2sleepalot (11-30-2019),Willowdreamer (11-29-2019)