Willowdreamer is online now Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

2020 Friendship Festival

It’s time for a friendship celebration! All of your favorite friendship items including the Sweet Heart Mount, Pinching Rock Pet, Valentine’s Day Eyepatch, and more are back in the Crown Shop for a limited time!

It’s time to show appreciation for all your best mates – the Friendship Festival has returned!
    Now through February 23rd, all of your favorite friendship items including the Sweet Heart Mount, Pinching Rock Pet, Valentine’s Day Eyepatch, and more are back in the Crown Shop! Show off your Valentine’s flair with these returning items:

• Sweet Heart Mount (Permanent)
    • Pinching Rock Pet
    • Heart Wings Mount (Permanent)
    • Care Hare Mount (Permanent)
    • Friendship Jaguar Mount (Permanent)
    • Friendship Oni Pet
    • Beetle My Valentine Pet
    • Bunny Hug Pet
    • Friendship Grouper Pet
    • Huggle Hoggle Pet
    • Hunny-Bunny Pet
    • Valentine's Day Eyepatch

Don't miss out on these seasonal items before they're gone!

Enter Our Poetry Contest!

You’re a poet and you know it. We want you to write a poem about one of your more memorable experiences so far in either Wizard101 or Pirate101. You can refer to any pets, mounts, items, and of course friends you’ve met along the way!

We’ll select 10 qualified entries to win the new ‘Hearts’ teleport effect in Wizard101 and 10K Crowns each! See full contest rules and details here: https://www.wizard101.com/game/commu...0PoetryContest

See Festival »

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (02-10-2020),RealDux (02-10-2020)

Crushcut is offline Navigator
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer

• Crushcut's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Octavio
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Privateer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  [Is Unavailable]
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries
    Bookworm

Re: 2020 Friendship Festival

So I guess it's apparent then. No more "Me Hearties" sale, or ANY crowns shop companion sales or ANY ideal crowns shop sales outside booster pack sales. I'm rather dismayed. While the mutual feeling is that no major sales would ever be enough to boost revenue for the game, that's still NOT an excuse to be courteous enough to make previous annual crowns shop sales return, as well as a Throwback Thursday for Boochbeard Bundle items. We've lost a LOT of major crowns shop sales circa 2012-2015 over the past several years, and the loss of the annual sales is a MAJOR factor of turning me off from playing and farming more of this game.

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Crushcut For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (02-10-2020),monkeycrew (02-08-2020),RealDux (02-10-2020),Willowdreamer (02-08-2020)

Willowdreamer is online now Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by Crushcut View Post
    So I guess it's apparent then. No more "Me Hearties" sale, or ANY crowns shop companion sales or ANY ideal crowns shop sales outside booster pack sales. I'm rather dismayed. While the mutual feeling is that no major sales would ever be enough to boost revenue for the game, that's still NOT an excuse to be courteous enough to make previous annual crowns shop sales return, as well as a Throwback Thursday for Boochbeard Bundle items. We've lost a LOT of major crowns shop sales circa 2012-2015 over the past several years, and the loss of the annual sales is a MAJOR factor of turning me off from playing and farming more of this game.
    The lack of Crowns sales has been a worry for Wizard101 players as well, and lately THEY have been seeing a lot of weird bundles and new stuff to buy --IF we could just get the regular deals on Crowns that everyone had become accustomed to. The new strategies are definitely head-scratchers for players.

I used to think that the MMO team spent maybe 10% of their time on Pirate101 in the past few years. I'm afraid that the allocation has shrunk to a smaller percentage than that, no matter how much we are assured they love the game and want to support it. It's hard to find something positive to say.
    @VirtuousVanessa? @Bat Masterson? Can you explain why no companion sale?

Last edited by Willowdreamer; 02-08-2020 at 03:09 PM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (02-08-2020),HelpfulAuroraParker (02-10-2020),RealDux (02-10-2020)

monkeycrew is offline Lookout
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler

• monkeycrew's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Black Wolf Bowman
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Swashbuckler
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Bison Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Dreaming

Quote Originally Posted by Willowdreamer View Post
    The lack of Crowns sales has been a worry for Wizard101 players as well, and lately THEY have been seeing a lot of weird bundles and new stuff to buy --IF we could just get the regular deals on Crowns that everyone had become accustomed to. The new strategies are definitely head-scratchers for players.

I used to think that the MMO team spent maybe 10% of their time on Pirate101 in the past few years. I'm afraid that the allocation has shrunk to a smaller percentage than that, no matter how much we are assured they love the game and want to support it. It's hard to find something positive to say.
    @Vanessa Mythdust? @Bat Masterson? Can you explain why no companion sale?

I was disappointed about the no companion sale too. It's the only sale I'm likely to buy crowns for since it's an actual DEAL.

Black Wolf Bowman Level 70/Dashing Seamus Bowman Level 70/Gruesome Sergio Bowman Level 70/Loyal Zane Bowman Level 70/India Bowman Level 70/Able Anna Urswick Level 70

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to monkeycrew For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (02-08-2020),HelpfulAuroraParker (02-10-2020),RealDux (02-10-2020),Willowdreamer (02-08-2020)