Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Re: Next KI Live - Thursday, March 26 2020 4 pm US Central Time

I bought this game with crowns and I still find enjoyment from playing. I hope for an update because I want to see new worlds and level up my Pirates and see this game move forward. Though I do understand completely that it will never be what it once was. KI has lost the trust of many players and we know what to expect, at least I personally fully know what to expect from KI.

I think most of us have accepted the state of this game. We understand it and it isn't a surprise to see KI not caring.

I understand your message and I hope that you find a game that you can truly enjoy spending your time on. Regardless of whether this game is updated or not, I still find enjoyment from it as it is. I'm not in need of new content to have fun, I play for the content that is already here.

That doesn't stop me from wanting more. It doesn't mean I'm not hopeful for a brand new story and more to do. It's natural to want more and be disappointed in not getting more - but I don't need more to enjoy this game. I just want more, and it is disappointing seeing KI not wanting more too. And when you see how much resources and effort they put into their other game it does get annoying and frustrating. I see what they can do and come up with and hope that they at least share some of that with us.

I've played many games that have shut down. I still continue playing some games that have not updated for years. Some have revived and changed direction, some have still yet to be updated with no sign of that ever happening. The whole point of playing a game is to enjoy it and to feel like it is worth using up your spare time to play - and Pirate101 is worth some of my spare time.

I wouldn't say it's a "surprise", I'd say it's just expecting more and hoping for more. I just thought that it was ridiculous for them to say that a mount is "content", just say that you've done nothing for Pirate101 and move on to continue talking about Wizard101. It's just embarrassing and was difficult to watch. Us players are being real about this game as far as I can see, it's the developers that need to be more real.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tomas For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (03-29-2020),HelpfulAuroraParker (03-29-2020),monkeycrew (03-29-2020),Willowdreamer (03-29-2020)

Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Re: Next KI Live - Thursday, March 26 2020 4 pm US Central Time

Quote Originally Posted by Logan View Post
    Good adventures always come to an end.

And so is Pirate101's. I'm not surprised nor do i care anymore but i find it quite funny how it seems to be a surprise to y'all when it has been like that for years now. No major updates, People complain, We get an update, Not pleasant at all and turns out to be a disappointment and the cycle continues like that every year.

Learn to realize that the game is honestly a hopeless case and move on, Just like i did. If it gets a new content then good for me, I'll get to play it and enjoy it and then never touch it again until the next update and instead, Invest my free time on a better game while i wait for the next recycled update. To see you all hopeful or complaining for the lack of updates STILL and in 2020 for a game that it's devs no longer give it attention even, Is funny. When it was already obvious as of 2015.
    Thank you for posting, even though you have moved on to something else at the moment. Without anything new in-game to talk about, all we can do is discuss our hopes or the lack thereof until someone thinks of a new topic.

April 1st should see a new mount in both games, and that is just a couple of days away.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (03-29-2020),monkeycrew (03-29-2020),Tomas (03-31-2020)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12