TheyMayBeBears is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Inspired

Re: Is anyone still subscribing?

I unsubscribed from the game about 3 weeks ago because I had to finish up some schooling and an AP test before the school year ended. Also, back in March, I lost my job so I couldn’t pay for Pirate like I use to. Other than that, Pirate is far less appealing than it use to; I don’t have anything else to do! So I decided to put my time into more practical uses like my stories I want published, my horses, and my church. I wish I could come back but like I’ve said, what good is there now.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TheyMayBeBears For This Useful Post:

Cody Nightblade (06-09-2020),Crushcut (06-09-2020),monkeycrew (06-08-2020),Phenoixblizzard (06-09-2020),Willowdreamer (06-09-2020)

Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by TheyMayBeBears View Post
    I unsubscribed from the game about 3 weeks ago because I had to finish up some schooling and an AP test before the school year ended. Also, back in March, I lost my job so I couldn’t pay for Pirate like I use to. Other than that, Pirate is far less appealing than it use to; I don’t have anything else to do! So I decided to put my time into more practical uses like my stories I want published, my horses, and my church. I wish I could come back but like I’ve said, what good is there now.
    Awww - so sorry to hear that you lost your job. Now I understand why I'm the sole wiki editor again. Good luck with your stories!

4. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

CaptainPowwow (06-17-2020),Cody Nightblade (06-09-2020),Crushcut (06-17-2020),Phenoixblizzard (06-09-2020)

Sheldon is offline Trade Moderator
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Comforting to see some people are subscribing to the game (and active on P101C!). I've recently finished my undergrad degree and with the lockdown measures due to the pandemic I've got lots of time (and money!) so I've decided to re-subscribe both of my accounts. Currently questing through from the beginning on my second account's privateer, I don't think I've actually played through the new Skull Island Blood Shoal questlines since they were updated, to be honest. I also want to do some farming and pet training over the summer as I have the time so I'll probably be buying a substantial amount of crowns too. Hoping some sort of content update (even if side) happens soon. I do wish they didn't rush through Book 15 (and the arc) like they did, the lore was so exciting. It'll be interesting to see what they do with Arc 2 (if it happens....).

Maybe I'll finally learn how to update the wiki.....
    Last edited by Sheldon; 06-16-2020 at 04:59 PM.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sheldon For This Useful Post:

Cody Nightblade (06-18-2020),Crushcut (06-17-2020),Willowdreamer (06-17-2020)

CaptainPowwow is offline Wiki Master

• CaptainPowwow's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Brave Hunter Young
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Privateer
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Nimitz Class Carrier
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Torn

Decided to randomly log in after a long time to see how things are doing. I’ve always been a crown-user so I’ve never had the need to purchase a subscription. With a max char in every class, collecting all the badges, becoming a pvp champion and getting a champion weapon, soloing the moo tower, smugglers, and the key bosses, and having every known pet in the game (at that time, there’s been a few releases since then), there’s been no real incentive for me to play. I’m still in contact with my gaming friends through other social media platforms, so I don’t see them ingame anymore.

Also, I really enjoyed my time working on the wiki, and I hate to have to leave Willow all by herself. I’ve been real busy irl, as I work to become a licensed doctor in 3 short years. Lots has changed in the past decade and while I hope P101 will get a revival update, I don’t see that happening anytime soon. Stay safe out there guys!
    [Main:Brave Hunter Young-Privateer-Level 70-Summer PvP Champion-Wiki Master]

{[(POTCO - Powwow - level 50)]}

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CaptainPowwow For This Useful Post:

Cody Nightblade (06-18-2020),Crushcut (06-17-2020),LoyalDevinXavier (06-17-2020),monkeycrew (06-17-2020),Sheldon (06-17-2020),Willowdreamer (06-17-2020)

Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Not one but two blasts from the past, and two sides of the coin -- Congratulations, @Sheldon and @CaptainPowwow on your educational goals! Welcome back, Sheldon, and you are certainly missed CaptainPowwow.

10. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

CaptainPowwow (07-11-2020),Cody Nightblade (06-18-2020),Crushcut (06-18-2020),LoyalDevinXavier (06-17-2020),Phenoixblizzard (06-18-2020),Sheldon (06-18-2020)

LoyalDevinXavier is offline Land Lubber
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Cool

Honestly it shocks me how people still drop cash on the game and a good amount too. I thought I was the only one, but no. There are so many games that care for their players and give tons of updates, but you drop cash on pirate. Respect to you all, even though our own money is probably going towards wiz anyways :/
    Probably got more Mike Amiri jeans than Mike Amiri

12. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to LoyalDevinXavier For This Useful Post:

Cody Nightblade (06-18-2020),Crushcut (06-18-2020),monkeycrew (06-18-2020),Phenoixblizzard (06-18-2020),Sheldon (06-18-2020),Willowdreamer (06-18-2020)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12