My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Re: Reviving Pirate101 - The Offical Response

Quote Originally Posted by Starbreaker View Post
    Well at least we can save our pirate101 for other mmos or next year. To me kingsisle just sent the do not subscribe signal with that comment Bat and Ratbeard need to change there pirate101 names to wizard101.
    Bat Masterson is known as Sparck on the Wizard101 forums. Ratbeard and Decius are the ones with Pirate101-only forum names, I think.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (07-20-2020),HelpfulAuroraParker (08-03-2020)

TheyMayBeBears is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Inspired

Quote Originally Posted by Flash33 View Post
    It's official, no updates this year again for Pirate101. Very frustrating and stupid but honestly not surprising since despite clear interest from the fans and community KI would rather ignore it simply because it's not Wizard101. https://www.pirate101.com/forum/the-...a895bd5?page=1
    Bat said no major update. He doesn’t mean there won’t be any updates, regardless of how “large” of an update it is.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheyMayBeBears For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (07-21-2020),HelpfulAuroraParker (08-03-2020)

Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Quote Originally Posted by TheyMayBeBears View Post
    Bat said no major update. He doesn’t mean there won’t be any updates, regardless of how “large” of an update it is.
    My question that he answered was:

Can you confirm, or do you have to deny, that Pirate101 will get an update in October, to coincide with the 8th anniversary of the game's launch? You don't need to spill any particular beans, but if the "powers-that-be" could at least allow you to give this timeframe for our next QOL update, I think it would be awesome, and people might stop asking.

For his answer to refer once again to "no major updates this year," to me, was not really specifically answering my question. We already know that nothing major is coming. We still don't know if there will be anything at all for Pirate101 in October besides the repetition of last year's holiday stuff coming back.

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

axel125 (07-23-2020),Crushcut (07-22-2020),HelpfulAuroraParker (08-03-2020)

Kingurz is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Willowdreamer View Post
    My question that he answered was:
    Can you confirm, or do you have to deny, that Pirate101 will get an update in October, to coincide with the 8th anniversary of the game's launch? You don't need to spill any particular beans, but if the "powers-that-be" could at least allow you to give this timeframe for our next QOL update, I think it would be awesome, and people might stop asking.

For his answer to refer once again to "no major updates this year," to me, was not really specifically answering my question. We already know that nothing major is coming. We still don't know if there will be anything at all for Pirate101 in October besides the repetition of last year's holiday stuff coming back.

I'm almost certain there WILL be an update in October, but it will likely be a couple of very minor quality of life additions and new skeleton key bosses. The bonus question (since it is verified no new story or world) is will there be a new pack or bundle....like there was last year.

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kingurz For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (07-22-2020),HelpfulAuroraParker (08-03-2020),Willowdreamer (07-21-2020)

LoyalDevinXavier is offline Land Lubber
    My Pirate101 Character is a Privateer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Cool

I can guarantee there's going to be a update this year. Looks like September or October there will be an update and just one. Just trust me.
    Probably got more Mike Amiri jeans than Mike Amiri

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LoyalDevinXavier For This Useful Post:

Crushcut (07-27-2020),Kingurz (07-24-2020),Willowdreamer (07-24-2020)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12