•  Ship Type:
      •  Aquilan Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Pensive

Pirate101 Wooden Sword Challenge: Episode 5 "The Floating Dutchman"

The Challenge: Can I beat Pirate101 using no weapons, and just the wooden sword we are given at the beginning of the game? Probably not:
    CHALLENGE RULES:No pets, weapons, or doubloonsNo hiding from fights (companion carrying)No buffing spell power

<span style="color: rgb(3, 3, 3); font-family: Roboto, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 14px; background-color: rgb(249, 249, 249);">

As opposed to posting hundreds of videos to the forums, I think I will just upload every 5th video I make, to tell you guys about my progress. Since the last video, I completed all of the Traitor's Cave quests, and had a few struggles with one of the final bosses. In today's video, I complete the Dutchman's dungeon. Next time, I will start heading towards Jonah Town.

I have had a lot of great support on this challenge so far, and I can't thank you all enough!
    Brave Dylan- Level 70 Charming Dylan de Bouff- Level 70 Fearful Dylan Brewster- Level 70 Humble Dylan- Level 70 Cunning Dylan Devereaux- Level 70
    350/350 - 100%

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sniperafk For This Useful Post:

RealDux (10-15-2020),Willowdreamer (10-14-2020)