PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Isn't there supposed to be a sky?

Hi.

I made a new account for female characters because I was bored and wanted a change,
    and I bought this bundle about 3 days ago on my buccaneer.

Was wondering if I should report this to KI support or if I need to unlock Aquila before getting the sky to download?
    I had it on my other accounts no problem - but it's been 3 days and still no sky.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nosky.jpg  

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Tomas For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (02-23-2021)

HelpfulAuroraParker is offline Lookout
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Busy

Re: Isn't there supposed to be a sky?

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas View Post
    Was wondering if I should report this to KI support or if I need to unlock Aquila before getting the sky to download?
    Wow, that is just plain weird! I've never seen that glitch happen before. If it's been three days and still no sky, I definitely think it's best to contact support.

That's definitely strange, though...

~H.A.P.

Guide to Pet Names | Posting Rank Flag "Guide"

Helpful Aurora Parker,
    Level 70 Swashbuckler. Sig./Avatar by Me; PFP by Dodger.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to HelpfulAuroraParker For This Useful Post:

Tomas (02-23-2021)

Willowdreamer is online now Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

Hi.

I made a new account for female characters because I was bored and wanted a change,
    and I bought this bundle about 3 days ago on my buccaneer.

I had it on my other accounts no problem - but it's been 3 days and still no sky.
    It kind of looks like a graphics issue to me - have you checked for updated drivers, etc.? I would do that before reporting it to Kingsisle Support.

You shouldn't need to be in Aquila. I have this house on a couple of my pirates and they do not.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (02-24-2021),Tomas (02-23-2021)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Quote Originally Posted by Willowdreamer View Post
    It kind of looks like a graphics issue to me - have you checked for updated drivers, etc.? I would do that before reporting it to Kingsisle Support.

You shouldn't need to be in Aquila. I have this house on a couple of my pirates and they do not.

Quote Originally Posted by HelpfulAuroraParker View Post
    Wow, that is just plain weird! I've never seen that glitch happen before. If it's been three days and still no sky, I definitely think it's best to contact support.

That's definitely strange, though...

~H.A.P.

Thank you guys.

It's really bothering me because I go to my house and it's nothing but an empty abyss without the pretty Aquilan sky!
    Hopefully I can sort it out on my own. I don't like talking to customer support unless I absolutely have to.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Tomas For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (02-24-2021)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

I was talking to customer support and they got back very quickly which was nice,
    but their only source of help was to uninstall the game and install it all over again - that doesn't sound very fun.

I'm not sure if it's on my side or if the house just decided to come without a sky at all. I'm very limited in time but if anyone wants to add me and check if it's just me that would be nice. It's not working on my second account either anymore.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tomas For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (02-24-2021)

Willowdreamer is online now Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Fine

I was talking to customer support and they got back very quickly which was nice,
    but their only source of help was to uninstall the game and install it all over again - that doesn't sound very fun.

I'm not sure if it's on my side or if the house just decided to come without a sky at all. I'm very limited in time but if anyone wants to add me and check if it's just me that would be nice. It's not working on my second account either anymore.
    I went and checked on one of my pirates who owns the Emperor's Villa just to check, and she sees normal blue sky. Then I noticed you might be on a ship, but even then, she still sees normal sky.

You did say that this is a new account. Have you checked your in-game graphics settings for particles and clouds and all that to make sure they are the same as your usual account?

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (02-25-2021),Tomas (02-24-2021)