Happy

Save Green on Green Sale

Save Green on Green!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Green Sale.png 
Views:	5565 
Size:	40.3 KB 
ID:	76821

Celebrate St. Patrick’s Day with our Save Green on Green Sale! Now through Sunday, March 21st, save up to 50% OFF select green and gold items in the Crown Shop. Get in the holiday spirit while you can!

See Sale »

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (03-05-2021),Tomas (03-06-2021)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Lurking

Re: Save Green on Green Sale

I don't like cheap things, I love showing off my 15,000 crowns mount lol! But that's awesome, a "very fast" crockogator for only 3500 crowns! And just 4500 crowns for a witchdoctor / musketeer to get their crystal unicorn mount. (my favourite one has to be the holiday crystal unicorn, though). The armoured scorpion looks good from 9000 crowns to 4500 but it doesn't actually "look good" to me! It's actually very ugly I think, sorry to the people who like it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tomas For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (03-06-2021),Willowdreamer (03-07-2021)

HelpfulAuroraParker is offline Lookout
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Busy

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas View Post
    The armoured scorpion looks good from 9000 crowns to 4500 but it doesn't actually "look good" to me! It's actually very ugly I think, sorry to the people who like it.
    @Tomas, I 100% agree about the Armored Scorpion. I think it's rather ugly as well. I remember renting it a while back thinking it'd be cool, and I was rather disappointed. (Rather anticlimactic, no?)

I do love the Crystal Unicorn Mounts as well! My top two favorites are the Swashbuckler and Witchdoctor ones for their epic colors.

~H.A.P.

Guide to Pet Names | Posting Rank Flag "Guide"

Helpful Aurora Parker,
    Level 70 Swashbuckler. Sig./Avatar by Me; PFP by Dodger.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HelpfulAuroraParker For This Useful Post:

Tomas (03-07-2021),Willowdreamer (03-07-2021)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by HelpfulAuroraParker View Post
    @Tomas, I 100% agree about the Armored Scorpion. I think it's rather ugly as well. I remember renting it a while back thinking it'd be cool, and I was rather disappointed. (Rather anticlimactic, no?)

I do love the Crystal Unicorn Mounts as well! My top two favorites are the Swashbuckler and Witchdoctor ones for their epic colors.

~H.A.P.

Yeah, some mounts end up being so disappointing! I bought the blue ox mount hoping it would be nice because I liked the appearance of it, but the bouncing up and down or hopping or whatever it's called? It gives me a headache. There needs to be an easier (and less expensive) way of testing out mounts beforehand. I know we could watch videos of the mounts or something...but I'm what people would call, lazy.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tomas For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (03-09-2021),Willowdreamer (03-09-2021)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas View Post
    Yeah, some mounts end up being so disappointing! I bought the blue ox mount hoping it would be nice because I liked the appearance of it, but the bouncing up and down or hopping or whatever it's called? It gives me a headache. There needs to be an easier (and less expensive) way of testing out mounts beforehand. I know we could watch videos of the mounts or something...but I'm what people would call, lazy.
    Good to know about the Blue Ox mount. I bought the New Fangle without realizing just how annoying its literally constant lunging and rearing (and growl/roaring) would very quickly become. Going to retire that one into a housing decoration as soon as possible.

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FritzFunBringer For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (03-09-2021),Tomas (03-09-2021),Willowdreamer (03-09-2021)