Thread: Metal Guardian

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Lurking

Unhappy Metal Guardian

Hi,

My level 49 SwashBuckler needs help with metal guardian in mooshu.

I've tried this fight too many times now. After dying over and over for over 2 hours, I've decided I just simply can't beat it alone. I've tried so many different strategies, gear sets, companions, I don't know why I can't beat him.

But I can't, so if anyone could help me out, please give me a time you're available and your timezone. Any time Tuesday, Thursday or Friday would probably be good.

Thank you.

I need a break tomorrow, this fight has me upset!
    Last edited by Tomas; 09-13-2021 at 01:20 AM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tomas For This Useful Post:

RealDux (09-18-2021),Willowdreamer (09-13-2021)

Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Happy

Re: Metal Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas View Post
    Hi,

My level 49 SwashBuckler needs help with metal guardian in mooshu.

I've tried this fight too many times now. After dying over and over for over 2 hours, I've decided I just simply can't beat it alone. I've tried so many different strategies, gear sets, companions, I don't know why I can't beat him.

But I can't, so if anyone could help me out, please give me a time you're available and your timezone. Any time Tuesday, Thursday or Friday would probably be good.

Thank you.

I need a break tomorrow, this fight has me upset!
    I just went through Maruzame on my junior Witchdoctor, but he was level 60 and his companions are all level 58, which may have made a difference. I'd be happy to help you, if you still need it.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

RealDux (09-18-2021),Tomas (09-13-2021)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Willowdreamer View Post
    I just went through Maruzame on my junior Witchdoctor, but he was level 60 and his companions are all level 58, which may have made a difference. I'd be happy to help you, if you still need it.

Wow! I should do side quests. I'm struggling so much.

Would any time Tuesday or Thursday suit you? I'm completely free those days this week.
    Thank you Willow.

I'm avoiding Pirate today, lol. I've been finding mooshu so difficult. I've always have. Whenever I get to mooshu it's just a huge jump in difficulty. If worse comes to worse I'll just have to do more side quests and try to level up. But hopefully you are free Tuesday or Thursday. I know you like to play in the mornings but I forget the timezone.
    Last edited by Tomas; 09-13-2021 at 12:37 PM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tomas For This Useful Post:

Willowdreamer (09-13-2021)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Happy

Wow! I should do side quests. I'm struggling so much.

Would any time Tuesday or Thursday suit you? I'm completely free those days this week.
    Thank you Willow.

I'm avoiding Pirate today, lol. I've been finding mooshu so difficult. I've always have. Whenever I get to mooshu it's just a huge jump in difficulty. If worse comes to worse I'll just have to do more side quests and try to level up. But hopefully you are free Tuesday or Thursday. I know you like to play in the mornings but I forget the timezone.
    I'm US Mountain Time - I should be online tomorrow afternoon about 4 pm Central, barring the unexpected. We can get you through Maruzame and maybe then some after in Port Regal if you need. I am not much farther than that.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

RealDux (09-18-2021),Tomas (09-13-2021)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Lurking

I'm US Mountain Time - I should be online tomorrow afternoon about 4 pm Central, barring the unexpected. We can get you through Maruzame and maybe then some after in Port Regal if you need. I am not much farther than that.

Thank you,

I'll post a true friend code here tomorrow and wait for you.

Yes, it's so hard to schedule things, never know what might happen. It's why I'm always weary of asking for help in the first place, but this fight has just been too difficult.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Tomas For This Useful Post:

Willowdreamer (09-13-2021)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Lurking

06B00N0H

Hi Willow,

Above is my friend code.

I think 4pm CT is in about 3-4 hours. I'll be there anyway, and if the friend code doesn't work, can we meet up in Avery realm? (I like the crowded realms). My pirate's name is Tom, just basic gear, level 49 swashbuckler.

I just want to hopefully finish maruzame and then log off - I have a long day tomorrow
    Thank you so much for your help, hopefully we can meet up today. If worse comes to worst I'll just buy a henchman. I hope that it doesn't come to that - it's like buying gold with crowns, it seems silly when it's an MMORPG full of other players that could help for free!
    Last edited by Tomas; 09-14-2021 at 01:26 PM.

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Happy

06B00N0H

Hi Willow,

Above is my friend code.

I think 4pm CT is in about 3-4 hours. I'll be there anyway, and if the friend code doesn't work, can we meet up in Avery realm? (I like the crowded realms). My pirate's name is Tom, just basic gear, level 49 swashbuckler.

I just want to hopefully finish maruzame and then log off - I have a long day tomorrow
    Thank you so much for your help, hopefully we can meet up today. If worse comes to worst I'll just buy a henchman. I hope that it doesn't come to that - it's like buying gold with crowns, it seems silly when it's an MMORPG full of other players that could help for free!
    So, of course, today is the day that I run long at work. I tried to use the code and it said it didn't work, but then there you were online.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

Tomas (09-14-2021)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Lurking

So, of course, today is the day that I run long at work. I tried to use the code and it said it didn't work, but then there you were online.

Thank you Willow

I got some really nice drops too, hopefully they will help me in future battles. I now have an extra great juju card and another shooty power.

I'd love to morph with your pet some time, but I currently have 3,000 gold and am struggling a bit, so I didn't ask. Hopefully in a week or 2, or 3, we can set something up. I'm busy again now.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Tomas For This Useful Post:

Willowdreamer (09-15-2021)