My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Happy

Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Sorry, I meant to post this yesterday - from social media:

Ahoy, mateys! Talk Like a Pirate Day is coming up this Sunday!

Redeem code 'PIRATETALK2021' anytime until 11:59pm CT on Sunday for a free Pirate Nightmare Booster Pack. Aarrr!

Also, if you haven't tried it, scroll all the way down to the very bottom and look in the left corner for the Quick Style Changer and switch to Pirate Speak for reading your Forum posts!

Yo Ho!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

Tomas (09-20-2021)

Kingurz is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Re: Talk Like a Pirate Day!

Although this pack is getting old now, this is one of the better free giveaways KI has done for TLAPD.

I hate to say it, but Pirate101 really does need a new pack or something to generate income (now that mobile focus is gone from the company). I personally have no issues with assets being shared between Wizard101 and Pirate101, but it would be nice to see the asset in Pirate101 first occasionally, before ported over to Wizard101 (like the old days).

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kingurz For This Useful Post:

Tomas (09-20-2021),Willowdreamer (09-19-2021)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Lurking

Quote Originally Posted by Kingurz View Post
    Although this pack is getting old now, this is one of the better free giveaways KI has done for TLAPD.

I hate to say it, but Pirate101 really does need a new pack or something to generate income (now that mobile focus is gone from the company). I personally have no issues with assets being shared between Wizard101 and Pirate101, but it would be nice to see the asset in Pirate101 first occasionally, before ported over to Wizard101 (like the old days).
    It would be cool to have new packs, there's only so many times I can purchase the same pack, lol. It's really discouraging how after all these years of buying a couple of packs a week, I still haven't managed to get the companions I want. It would be nice to have some new outfits at least, I can't count the amount of armada weapons I've accumulated over the years.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tomas For This Useful Post:

Kingurz (09-20-2021),Willowdreamer (09-20-2021)

Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Happy

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas View Post
    It would be cool to have new packs, there's only so many times I can purchase the same pack, lol. It's really discouraging how after all these years of buying a couple of packs a week, I still haven't managed to get the companions I want. It would be nice to have some new outfits at least, I can't count the amount of armada weapons I've accumulated over the years.
    Yeah, the low rates for Companions are very disappointing. I've only ever gotten three out of the five from the Tribal Pack, and never a single Armada Companion at all. I'm still missing the "Dead Mike" guy from the Nightmare pack -- and that's yet another disappointment that this set of Companions were so copy/paste/reskin.

I didn't keep track of how many packs it took to get all of the Bears, but I remember I went through a significant portion of 120,000 Crowns. I still hold onto a tiny, tiny hope that someday we'll get to go to Grizzleheim and learn some of their backstories.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

Kingurz (09-20-2021),Tomas (09-20-2021)