Happy

Next KI Live - Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 4:pm US Central Time

From social media:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	KI Live.png 
Views:	19 
Size:	337.1 KB 
ID:	76956

WHOO my, September's KI Live is going to be a real hoot!

We will have new special guests on the show, fun new in-game items to give away, and more. This is one show you won't want to miss.

The fun begins Sep. 30 at 4pm CT!

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

RealDux (09-23-2021),Tomas (10-02-2021)

Kingurz is offline Deckhand
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold

Re: Next KI Live - Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 4:pm US Central Time

Didn't see it mentioned in the announcement.....but Pirate101's birthday will be 16 days later.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kingurz For This Useful Post:

Kryvul (09-25-2021),Willowdreamer (09-22-2021)

Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Happy

Re: Next KI Live - Thursday, September 30, 2021 at 4:pm US Central Time

Here's the video:

KI Live: Introducing gamigo, Special Guests, and Special Prizes!

We had a wild KI Live show for September! While there were the expected show highlights like answering your questions, we first introduced our special guests from the wider gamigo team, Mobi (Sr. Community Manager) and Kinsiel (Social & CM) for games like Trove and Fiesta.

Before KI Live began though, we were chatting with them on their own channel to introduce Wizard101 and Pirate101 to the wider gamigo community. If you are interested in checking out that "Pre-KI Live show", it will be on their YouTube channel soon.

We also hung out with the community in-game with 1-day Pennyfarthing mount and in chat with all of you who attended. Another special guest, this time from KingsIsle, Mia was on to talk about her help designing the concept for the new Superfan Outfit!

Throughout the show we also answered your questions and much more.

Missed KI Live? No worries! As of this video going live, we've included 2000 additional giveaway codes for the following code. Once they are gone though, they are gone!

To redeem, type into
    the website's 'Redeem Card or Code' page: (KISUPERHEADPHONES) to get the new Superfan Headphones in Wizard101 (coming soon to Pirate101)!

The other codes mentioned on the show were for the livestream period ONLY! If you want to redeem future KI Live codes of these type, you have to watch the livestream.

For all prize awards, please allow us a few days to award them.

Thanks community for hanging out with us!

Falmea's "state of the games" segment starts about minute 48, and here's my transcription of her Pirate101 comments:
    "I just don’t have anything to publicly say yet. I’m sorry, Pirates. That doesn’t mean that nothing is going on behind the scenes, far from it, these things take time to do right. I appreciate the patience of the faithful pirate community. It’s not misplaced, I promise you. And for those of you, the people who are going to hang back and wait to see what happens, we hope to pleasantly surprise you when we can. So, again, I committed to say something about our progress every month, even if there’s no news, but that doesn’t mean there’s nothing going on. We look forward to celebrating Pirate’s 9th birthday next month with all the usual goodies and maybe a few new surprises, and we’re very excited about the potential for Pirate’s 10th year to come."

Very much what Pirate players have been used to for the past half-dozen or so years.

Last edited by Willowdreamer; 10-02-2021 at 05:04 AM.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

Tomas (10-02-2021)