PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Lurking

Cross-post from Wizard101 Central: Lady Cat

Quote Originally Posted by Pegasus Unbound
    Hello folks.

I may have out-stepped my "bounds" or authority, but something was just shared that I though, deep down in my heart, needed to be shared with everyone.

The following message was received from one of @Lady Cat cubs:

This is Lady Cat's kid. Lady Cat passed November 1st, 2021. I just got back on the computer and wanted to let you all know. It is hard right now, but Wizard was a big thing for a long time and I didn't want to leave this on an unknown ending. Please cherish those you meet on here, I know you all were a big part of her life and Wizard was important to her. Thank you all and I am sorry to have to give this news.

I really don't know how to react. @Lady Cat, also know as Stephanie to many of us who were close to her was beyond a special person to me.

I learned so much from her, not just about the game, but about life itself. Years ago she was the one who would PM me to remind me that no matter how bad things seemed, it could always be worse and that for many, it was. I do not think I could have come to terms with my fibromyalgia or the other issues related to it without her example and counsel.

No matter what she went through, she was always strong when others would have given up.

Now, she is in a wonderful Savannah looking over her little cubs...and all of us. Heaven just gained a special angel and we have all gained a special Guardian Angel. I am sure that she is enjoying her W101 memories with @Lady Stormrider and they are both laughing in those memories.

I will now turn my prayers to her family in this most difficult of times.
    @Jester, is it possible to do something special on Central to remember her by? Perhaps an emoji of a mama leopard or something?

@Sparck, I have a special request of you.

@Lady Cat did so much for Central as well as W101, and in the same manner that they honored @Lady Stormrider, I would like to suggest something for her too.

@Lady Cat loved pets and fishing; so would it be possible to either see about KI creating a Lady Cat pet with cubs or perhaps re-skinning the school of fish to be a leopard Lady Catfish mama fish with baby leopard cubs?

Love and prayers Steph, I will miss you so much but I am glad that for the first time in years, the pain is gone.

I would love this thread to become a permanent place that we can all share our memories of her so that future generation will know not only that she was dearly loved, but why.

I just thought that this thread was important to add onto Pirate101 Central.

I know that some members over here may have known Lady Cat. I know that our significant member WillowDreamer was close to Lady Cat.

Here is the link to the thread http://www.wizard101central.com/foru...dy-Cat-is-gone

Rest in Peace Lady Cat.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tomas For This Useful Post:

Phenoixblizzard (11-18-2021),Willowdreamer (11-18-2021)

Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Happy

Re: Cross-post from Wizard101 Central: Lady Cat

Yeah, Lady Cat never got into Pirate101 as much as we did, preferring to remain a Wizard.

She has been and will continue to be missed.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

Phenoixblizzard (11-18-2021),Tomas (11-18-2021)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Lurking

Re: Cross-post from Wizard101 Central: Lady Cat

Quote Originally Posted by Willowdreamer View Post
    Yeah, Lady Cat never got into Pirate101 as much as we did, preferring to remain a Wizard.

She has been and will continue to be missed.

I've never gotten a chance to meet Lady Cat, but it is always rough when someone so important passes away, well, when anyone passes away.

I mostly just lurk on Wizard101 Central, I prefer Pirate101 Central as it's more quiet and familiar - but I've always seen Lady Cat on there, she was an important part of the community. I hope that KI decide to do something to remember her by. I know forums aren't as popular as they used to be, but she has helped so many and was very important to so many, I hope KI recognise everything she has done for the Wizard101 community.

It's not my place to talk about Lady Cat, I never knew her. I just hope that KI will find a way to remember her by. While we complain about how small the Pirate101 community is, even the Wizard101 community is still small enough to be able to acknowledge the members that have made a difference. Not all gaming companies can do that, but KI definitely can, and should.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tomas For This Useful Post:

Phenoixblizzard (11-18-2021),Willowdreamer (11-19-2021)