PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Lurking

$10 + $20 cards expansion (available in more locations)

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate101.com
    You asked, we listened!

The availability of the highly sought-after totem cards typically found at Kroger stores in Northern Texas has been expanded! Both the $10 and $20 totem cards can now be found nationwide at various grocery stores operating under the “Albertsons Companies” umbrella.

Albertsons Companies stores where you can now find $10 and $20 totem cards:
    Acme
    Albertsons
    Albertsons Market
    Amigos
    Andronico’s
    Carrs
    Haggen
    Jewel Osco
    Lucky
    Market Street
    Pavilions
    Randalls
    Safeway
    Shaws
    Star Market
    Tom Thumb
    United
    United Express
    Vons
    While some Albertsons, Safeway, and Vons stores previously carried the $20 totem card, we hope this expansion to more stores and the addition of the $10 card will help improve accessibility of these cards.

To see what items come with what card, please see this page for details. (https://www.pirate101.com/free_game/prepaid_game_cards)

I think this is cool, hopefully it brings in more players. I doubt it, but seeing more Pirate101/Wizard101 stuff in stores might entice people to try it out - good move on KI.

Assuming it is true - I know they can still be hard to come accross. I also wish they made them available across the globe, Wizard101 and Pirate101 (moreso Wizard101) have a good amount of international players, especially with the EU version of Wizard101 hinting at closing, and Gamigo being an EU company, it would make sense.

Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Happy

Re: $10 + $20 cards expansion (available in more locations)

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas View Post
    I think this is cool, hopefully it brings in more players. I doubt it, but seeing more Pirate101/Wizard101 stuff in stores might entice people to try it out - good move on KI.

Assuming it is true - I know they can still be hard to come accross. I also wish they made them available across the globe, Wizard101 and Pirate101 (moreso Wizard101) have a good amount of international players, especially with the EU version of Wizard101 hinting at closing, and Gamigo being an EU company, it would make sense.
    Since the $20 card has been available in my area, my pirates are well-stocked with the totems.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

Tomas (11-20-2021)