•  Aquila Galleon
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Blog Entries
    Musical

RIP Chrissy the Blesser.

Hello all. I'm here to report that @Chrissy The Blesser as of 5PM CST has died today of Covid-19. For those who don't know Chrissy was a prominent member of the 101 community, especially on Twitter and Pirate101, where she was always willing to help out when needed and deliver "Blessings and Giggles" for your day. Lately she'd been dealing with Covid-19 and was on life support for a long while. May she rest in peace alongside her husband.

P.S. Yes it is confirmed this time by one of her sisters that she died. There was an earlier instance of her death being announced by her other sister that later turned out to be false. Be careful of where you get your info from & make sure the source is legit before announcing anything.
    Last edited by Flash33; 12-27-2021 at 11:25 PM.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flash33 For This Useful Post:

CaptainPowwow (01-02-2022),GoldenGuardian (12-29-2021),HelpfulAuroraParker (01-12-2022),Sheldon (12-28-2021),Tomas (12-28-2021),Willowdreamer (12-28-2021)

GoldenGuardian is offline Rookie
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler

• GoldenGuardian's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Dread-Admiral Hawkins
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Swashbuckler
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  9-Gear Machine o'War
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Worried

Re: RIP Chrissy the Blesser.

Quote Originally Posted by Flash33 View Post
    Hello all. I'm here to report that @Chrissy The Blesser as of 5PM CST has died today of Covid-19. For those who don't know Chrissy was a prominent member of the 101 community, especially on Twitter and Pirate101, where she was always willing to help out when needed and deliver "Blessings and Giggles" for your day. Lately she'd been dealing with Covid-19 and was on life support for a long while. May she rest in peace alongside her husband.

P.S. Yes it is confirmed this time by one of her sisters that she died. There was an earlier instance of her death being announced by her other sister that later turned out to be false. Be careful of where you get your info from & make sure the source is legit before announcing anything.
    This is tragic news. I remember her very well and she holds a special place in my heart regarding the p101 community. She was the Godmother of the message boards back when I played and she always spread love, joy, humor and kindness, and always looked out for others.

May she sail peacefully in the eternal skyways forevermore. Rest in peace, our pirate queen.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to GoldenGuardian For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (01-12-2022),Willowdreamer (12-29-2021)

HelpfulAuroraParker is offline Lookout
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Busy

Re: RIP Chrissy the Blesser.

I saw this on Twitter and couldn't help but be shocked beyond belief. She was always so full of love and joy. I hope she rests soundly in Fiddler's Green.

Guide to Pet Names | Posting Rank Flag "Guide"

Helpful Aurora Parker,
    Level 70 Swashbuckler. Sig./Avatar by Me; PFP by Dodger.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HelpfulAuroraParker For This Useful Post:

GoldenGuardian (01-13-2022),Willowdreamer (01-14-2022)