Thread: Free Membership

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Breezy

Exclamation Free Membership

If kin.. crownsisle really is to make membership free through the month of december (christmas) then they really should extend it all the way up until the end of december because as it stands right now this is just disappointing kingsisle, i mean where is the logic in that like seriously why only the 20th? logic kingsisle, logic.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vice42 For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (12-10-2021),Willowdreamer (12-09-2021)

Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor

• Willowdreamer's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Bridget Brewster
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Witchdoctor
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Samoorai Frigate
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Happy

Re: Free Membership

Quote Originally Posted by Vice42 View Post
    If kin.. crownsisle really is to make membership free through the month of december (christmas) then they really should extend it all the way up until the end of december because as it stands right now this is just disappointing kingsisle, i mean where is the logic in that like seriously why only the 20th? logic kingsisle, logic.

So, not even two weeks? Oh, well -- Adventure while you can, fellow Pirates!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (12-10-2021)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Lurking

I've heard a lot of people speak of playing through Pirate101 with this free membership. And while that is nice, I don't know about anyone else but I would not get very far in <12 days.

I don't really want to complain about free things. I've bought the entire game on multiple accounts, it was cheap and I can play whenever I want so I don't need the membership, but it's still nice to get free things. And I hope KI does this more often.

I can't even play because I'm currently away from home until around January, but I wouldn't want to complain about free membership. It has given people the opportunity to play Pirate101 who may have otherwise not given it a chance.

It could just be me though - I'm always happy when I get a free 200 or so crowns each year from the crowns code they usually give, despite having more crowns than I could ever need. Free stuff is nice.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Tomas For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (12-10-2021)

HelpfulAuroraParker is offline Lookout
    My Pirate101 Character is a Swashbuckler
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Busy

Agreed. It really should be until the month of December is over, in my opinion.

Oh, well... Perhaps I should take advantage of this opportunity...

Guide to Pet Names | Posting Rank Flag "Guide"

Helpful Aurora Parker,
    Level 70 Swashbuckler. Sig./Avatar by Me; PFP by Dodger.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HelpfulAuroraParker For This Useful Post:

FearlessGriffinD (02-05-2022),Tomas (12-10-2021)

Willowdreamer is offline Wiki Master
    My Pirate101 Character is a Witchdoctor

• Willowdreamer's Pirate101 Stats
      •  Pirate's Name:
      •  Bridget Brewster
      •  Pirate's Class:
      •  Witchdoctor
      •  Pirate's Level:
      •  Ship Type:
      •  Samoorai Frigate
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Happy

The lightbulb just went on - it lasts for the 12 Days of the Spiral...

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Willowdreamer For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (12-20-2021)

PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Breezy

Quote Originally Posted by Tomas View Post
    I've heard a lot of people speak of playing through Pirate101 with this free membership. And while that is nice, I don't know about anyone else but I would not get very far in <12 days.

I don't really want to complain about free things. I've bought the entire game on multiple accounts, it was cheap and I can play whenever I want so I don't need the membership, but it's still nice to get free things. And I hope KI does this more often.

I can't even play because I'm currently away from home until around January, but I wouldn't want to complain about free membership. It has given people the opportunity to play Pirate101 who may have otherwise not given it a chance.

It could just be me though - I'm always happy when I get a free 200 or so crowns each year from the crowns code they usually give, despite having more crowns than I could ever need. Free stuff is nice.
    i'm not complaining about the fact they're doing free membership because for all "i" know kingsisle could care less about giving out free membership to pirate101 and would rather give it out to wizard101 more often instead. i just wanted point out that it's christmas for christ(mas) sake and not to mention it's december which is the last month till 2022 rolls around but i suspect kingsisle could care less about that as well.

Oh well, it is what it is i guess. we move, we move on..

Quote Originally Posted by Willowdreamer View Post
    The lightbulb just went on - it lasts for the 12 Days of the Spiral...

AH! That completely skipped my mind, i didn't even realize that till you said it.

It kinda makes more sense now but still thou, i still stand by what i said about it lasting through till the end of december even though it's probably not gonna happen i think.

OH WELL, i need more coffee now..

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vice42 For This Useful Post:

HelpfulAuroraParker (12-20-2021),Tomas (12-11-2021),Willowdreamer (12-11-2021)