LuckyDuck is offline Rookie
    My Pirate101 Character is a Buccaneer
    PvP Tournaments Won
    Thanks
    Thanks (Received)
    Gold
    Bookworm

Serious Wiki Errors!

The forum/wiki is so messed up on my devices. I've attached several screenshots to help explain the problem where words might fail me.

Problem: Most of the website is very dark and the layout is strange. In the forums, clicking on existing threads or attempting to make a new thread results in an error screen with the message [an error occurred while processing this directive]. The only way for me to bypass this error screen is to right click on the post's link and open it in a new window. However, doing this reveals another problem: all posts are completely blacked out. No visible text. Profile pages also look all mixed up, so it's difficult to navigate the site.

In the wiki portion of Central, the pages look very different. I understand the wiki has been updated recently, so I wasn't sure if it was supposed to look like this or not (see El Toro page). Either way, the links from there also result in the same error screen. Only a few of the links can be viewed by opening a new window--others are completely inaccessible.

I was able to make a new thread by right clicking and opening a new window first (which thankfully allows me to see what I'm typing), but I'm not sure I'll be able to view any replies after posting this. Not sure what else to do since most of the links are broken for me, including DMs.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	error.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	12.1 KB 
ID:	77107

Name:	i can't see.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	55.0 KB 
ID:	77108

Name:	is this normal.jpg