BLOGS

Blog Comments

Quote Originally Posted by The Hoodoo Master
    I must say,I am VERY interested on this topic and VERY happy that you've posted this.

1.Who,or what is Fate?The Will of the Divine(of the Creator)?The Will of Bartleby and Lady Nightstar?The Fates of Aquila(Clotho,Lachesis and Athropos)

2.How do the Guardians of the Functions of the Universe interact with the Keepers(a la darkdoombro:HERE)?

3.What are the interactions of the GotFotU(worst initialism ever) with the Templars,and their adversary,the Void?Obviously,they're neutral in such frivolous conflicts of good & evil,but they certainly may abide to the will of Khaos and the Nameless God.

4.Why are they at war now?Also,wouldn't having Aeon one one's team make be an insane favor,because of the Time Guardian's nigh-omniscience?

5.Tell me a disaster story that started with a Guardian slacking off.

I'll think of more questions...
    Well, you're very welcome then, Felix.

1. Fate is the way things are scripted- though no one knows who exactly writes them. I always intended it to be the Will of the Omniscient and Omnipotent.

2. O_o Hm, I actually am not certain. I didn't even really realize the Keepers existed (my bad). Though if they were to interact, I imagine Aeon would definitely keep her eye on them, because she'd have to patch up any rips in time before they caused a horrible accident.

3. Of course, the Guardians are neutral- their concerns are keeping Fate in line. However, since Khaos is a being inducing chaos in the Spiral, I believe it's obvious where they stand- they'd definitely oppose her and how she's tearing the Spiral apart, when their duties are to keep it intact.

4. (Glad you asked) They are at war due to the disappearance of the Stave of Universality, which aids them in keeping their abilities balanced. Long story short, Serafina and Soyala started arguing about two different points, and the others took sides. The brother and sister of Life and Death were separated in the process, which causes HUGE trouble. The elementals and psychologicals were split too, which could lead to insane problems...at least the universals are on the same side. As for Aeon, it's not as much of an unfair advantage as you'd think- while yes, she has permission to view the script of Fate, once she does her job of ensuring everything is in its place, she has to drink an elixir that blurs her memories of what she saw, unless there's an upcoming death or something is out of line.

5. With pleasure! Actually, in the original story that inspired MotM, Nebula became so deeply hopeless that she neglected her duties for an hour, which lead to the onset of Spiral destruction and the deaths of Pasithea and Ramiel. Their deaths led her to drown herself, which Coventina attempted to prevent, but she failed miserably and they both died. Serafina and Soyala got into a severe argument and killed each other. Since the world was beginning to unravel, Lucius and Demetrius decided that if they had to die, they'd do it together. The loss of her brother kind of messed with Morana's mind, which led to her death, Aeolius's death, and Candelas's death, which led Aeon to watch the world destroy itself with nothing she could really do but accept her fate of death.
    I must say,I am VERY interested on this topic and VERY happy that you've posted this.

1.Who,or what is Fate?The Will of the Divine(of the Creator)?The Will of Bartleby and Lady Nightstar?The Fates of Aquila(Clotho,Lachesis and Athropos)

2.How do the Guardians of the Functions of the Universe interact with the Keepers(a la darkdoombro:HERE)?

3.What are the interactions of the GotFotU(worst initialism ever) with the Templars,and their adversary,the Void?Obviously,they're neutral in such frivolous conflicts of good & evil,but they certainly may abide to the will of Khaos and the Nameless God.

4.Why are they at war now?Also,wouldn't having Aeon one one's team make be an insane favor,because of the Time Guardian's nigh-omniscience?

5.Tell me a disaster story that started with a Guardian slacking off.

I'll think of more questions...
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakon
    Hmm, funny, I would've pegged Raven as a winner in a fair fight... *shrugs*

ANyways, a question for anyone and everyone who cares to respond - What is your favorite thing to drink?
    (Valerie) "Yum is my lifeblood. Seven bottles a day is my minimum, doesn't matter what color. It certainly helps me when it comes to dealing with Amy's shenanigans."

(Ivory) "I'm afraid Miss Collins has a very asinine way of thinking- clearly, tea is the superior type of beverage. Not only is it diverse in its flavors, it tastes wondrous whether it's warm or cold. While I prefer hot tea, I certainly don't mind iced."

(Isaac) "...Energy drinks tend to carry me through the night when I'm dealing with robots. As long as it's caffeinated, I probably like it."

(Lamia) "Well, I used to really adore a variety of drinks, though I'm afraid that I can no longer consume food or drinks. A tragedy, really! I adored many drinks with fruit flavorings, except for things like papaya or coconut or pears because let's face it those are not the best, but I admit that I really liked berry-infused tea and orange juice because the former is really delicious in cold weather and I used to always immediately wake up after drinking orange juice..."

Only Lamia could ramble on about what kinds of drinks she likes for nearly a full paragraph. Or longer. XD
    Hmm, funny, I would've pegged Raven as a winner in a fair fight... *shrugs*

ANyways, a question for anyone and everyone who cares to respond - What is your favorite thing to drink?
    Quote Originally Posted by Drakon
    To "Sneaky" Emma - What have you been up to recently? I haven't seen you in roleplays.

To Raven - Be honest, in a fair fight, who would win - you, or Jack? (Though your fights are hardly ever fair. XD)

To Salem - Have you always been able to use "puppets" like you do?
    (Emma) "Pretty much every thing that isn't fun to me. I've been sitting around with nothing to do besides practicing with my weaponry and occasionally chatting with Keira. I don't know WHY I haven't shown up in RPs lately, though I feel I should blame Miko."

Not my fault that you're pretty well developed and I wanted to give other characters a chance.

"Namely Elissa, am I right?"

Perhaps.

(Raven) "Me. Though it depends on your definition of fair."

Oh shut up, Raven. You know you're either evenly matched or he wins.

"No."

-whisper- They're totally evenly matched.

(Salem) "I...don't remember.... Ahem, the longest I remember having this ability is since I was eight. 'Twas fun back then, and it is fun now."
    To "Sneaky" Emma - What have you been up to recently? I haven't seen you in roleplays.

To Raven - Be honest, in a fair fight, who would win - you, or Jack? (Though your fights are hardly ever fair. XD)

To Salem - Have you always been able to use "puppets" like you do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xylamara
    Random question for Salem because why not: Found any new puppets lately? Also which is your favorite, aside from Hallow?
    (Salem) "Despite the frequent arrival of denizens I lack familiarity with, few have given me the time to toy around with them a little. I'd adore a chance to find some new marionettes...they become dull when you work their secrets out too many times. As for my favorite? I'd say...Miss Alura is definitely a fun girl to play around with. She doesn't give in too quickly, but she doesn't hold out for very long."
    Quote Originally Posted by Endercat
    And to the Aismarans: What exactly are you ranks/positions in relations to one another? It's hard to find.
    (Echo) "I hail from a five star family- meaning I'm in the main circle. I specialize in evasion in combat, as my invisibility and teleporting abilities aid that. I'm also in my fifth year of training...which makes me only slightly less experienced than Gwen."

(Megumi) "I'm from a four-star family- one of the higher classes, but not as high up as Echo. I'm the tactician and healer, even though no one bothers to acknowledge my strategies... I'm in my seventh year of training."

(Sakura) "I, too, hail from a four-star family, though I'm more acknowledged due to my status as a prodigy, making me one of the best known warriors in Aismara. I specialize in damage and efficiency, and I'm in my eight and final year of training."

(Charlotte) "Bleh, I'm just three-stars...in the middle, really! Not good, not bad. My duty is tanking- ya know, defense and durability and all of those good things. I'm in my seventh, along with Megumi."

(Gwen) "....One-star, lowest of the low...though really, now it's zero-star, seeing as they're deceased. -sigh- I'm more knowledgeable in aerial evasion and...distraction...shameful... I'm in my sixth year of training."
    And to the Aismarans: What exactly are you ranks/positions in relations to one another? It's hard to find.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endercat
    To Emma(for lack of a better idea ATM): It's been a while since your *ahem* incident...how has repairing things been?
    "Well, repairing things has been a pain, really! But it's gone better then I expected. Err, some people are still mad at me..."

With good reason, too.
    To Emma(for lack of a better idea ATM): It's been a while since your *ahem* incident...how has repairing things been?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Hoodoo Master
    1.What was Reminiscing Resentments about?

2.What was your first role play?

3.Which of your characters would you hate to meet irl?

4.731 kg of chocolate or 457 kg of gold,which would you prefer to have?

5.Finally,how's it goin'der,eh?
    1. Resentful Reminiscings was about a woman who finally seized tyrannical control of the entire Spiral, and about a resistance group formed by some pirates. Emma Everhart was the 'general' of the resistance (which was fun), and several interesting things occurred. I'd love to bring it back one day, but I doubt many would be interested, especially considering the influx of new, more interesting roleplays and people. No one has time for me or my silly ideas..hehe...I suppose that's what happens when stuff like this occurs...

2. My first roleplay? Dear god, I don't quite remember the title, but I regret everything. It was essentially an improv roleplay and I would absolutely die from embarrassment if it ever resurfaced. (I messed stuff up for everyone)

3. Hmm...that's a tough one. I'm pretty sure all of them would have it out for me due to the stuff I've put them through...probably Kagami, Nalani, or Destiny. Kagami's essentially insane, Nalani's radioactive and a danger to the world, and Destiny's just rude.

4. The gold. Not only could I buy chocolate tat way, but I could fulfill plenty of other requirements.

5. Not too well and we can leave it at that.
    1.What was Reminiscing Resentments about?

2.What was your first role play?

3.Which of your characters would you hate to meet irl?

4.731 kg of chocolate or 457 kg of gold,which would you prefer to have?

5.Finally,how's it goin'der,eh?
    Oh don't be so modest Emma, you are an a wonderful writer and an amazing artists thus having "talent" in both arts.

And wow... that's a LOT of characters you have there. Which are your favorite? And why?