BLOGS

Dead Eye's Tavern

A blog for all your Pirate101 needs.

1. Happy thanksgiving guise!

by , 11-22-2012 at 10:21 AM (Dead Eye's Tavern)
    What are you thankful for?

Updated 07-14-2013 at 06:51 PM by Jitterbug

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Tennis & Other Sports

by , 11-21-2012 at 10:15 PM (Dead Eye's Tavern)
    Alrighty, I am more into the arts, so if your ready to read nonsense keep going!
    Anyway, I joined this tennis group in my school, and I am loving the program so far. The teacher teaches us many things, from technical demonstrations to proper manners while playing. I am not a sporty person, and the only sport I have truly committed to is Bocce Ball and Rugby. Honestly, I am not interested in American sports, including football and basketball. The sports seems to hold double standards, and
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Yep, I'm back.

by , 11-18-2012 at 07:44 PM (Dead Eye's Tavern)
    Hello guys, what's up? I'm back in the blogging buis, and hopefully will be more active around the forum. I have realized I am starting to creep some threads instead of actually posting, which is a bad habit of mine. Haha, expect more blogs coming!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. A Band That "Rocks".

by , 10-04-2012 at 06:44 AM (Dead Eye's Tavern)
    Apparently my band class and rock band class got mixed up because of school budget, and now we're stuck learning two things at once. Our music teacher said we're going to make it work, and call it a band that "rocks". Not original, but sounds fancy. Lol This was a disaster, but I am also relieved I never expected to be learning a concert instrument, but now I have the chance to. My teacher put me on the trombone because she said I can handle it, but it has been horrid. I'm not sure if ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. Happy Memorial Day Guys!

by , 05-28-2012 at 10:24 AM (Dead Eye's Tavern)

God bless the people who have lost their lives to serve our country!
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast